You are given thirty minutes to run through the supermarket and buy all the junk food you want, what would you buy?

You are given a thirty minute time to rin through the grocery store and get as much junk food as you want. There is no limit to how many carts you can fill and it's all free! What all would you grab into your cart and run away with?

Most Helpful Girl

• Potato Chips
    Icecream
    Sodas
    Cheese Cake
    Cookies
    Apple Pies
    Cheese puffs
    Pop tarts
    Nuggets
    Chocolate bars
    Crisscross rolls
    Pretzels
    Pancakes
    Twizzlers
    Popcorn
    Cupcakes
    Artificial cherries
    Bubble gum
    Marsh mellows
    Crackers
    Raisin Bran (cornflakes)
    Sweetented Milk
    Yogurt
    Mixed nuts
    Prunes
    Boxed juice
    Popsicle
    Pizza
    Nutella
    Fries.

What Girls Said 18

• 30 minutes? That's not a challenge for me :) I know exactly where the goodies are kept!

I'd hit up the frozen food section, get some chicken wings, maybe a frozen pizza. I would also stock up on some spring rolls and of course some desserts!

I'd run over to the chip section and grap an assortment of chips, then hop over to the candy section and get lots of different candies. I would make sure I went and got some ice cream too and all the toppings I wanted.

Of course I would make sure I picked up a bunch of chocolate :)

• EVERYTHING!

• You really think you can take the whole store in thirty minutes? Haha

• Yes I can take the whole store. I am kinda of like my father in the sense I go to the store no nonsense and get everything i want!

• No not all! I would give some to my couisn maybe the kids outside playing. (: Hell I'd sell some and some just give to homeless shelter. Meh What can I say I am freakin giver even when I don't want. lol

• 1. Pizzas
    2. Popcorn
    3. Ice cream
    4. Skittles
    5. Biscuits
    6. Crisps

I have no idea if I could get all of those things but it is what I am aiming for.

• If none of this went onto my hips as fat, then...
    - Chips
    - Cookies
    - Doughnuts
    - Muffins
    - Cakes
    - Bread
    - Candy

• Hmmm... I could grab a lot in that time:
    Pies: cherry, apple, pecan, peach and raspberry
    Doughnuts: every kind
    Danish: cream cheese and strawberry cream cheese
    Ice Cream: cherry cordial, oreo, and cookie dough
    Soft pretzels
    Blueberry bagels with strawberry cream cheese
    Sun Chips
    Candy: every kind

• That's plenty time for me. I'd rack up.

• EVERYTHING

• All the ice cream and chocolate

• 🙏🏼😊😳 twinkles honey buns string cheese ice cream SANDWITCHES vanilla ice cream all the cakes they hav brownies cookies pies popcorn OMG it'll be heaven

• everrrrrthing

• Pizza, bacon, chips, chocolate, cheese cake, cupcakes, donuts, shit like that

• Uh. Popcorn and all the stuff needed to make it taste good.

• I would never actually do that, because junk food ruined my body in the past lol. :/

• Only junk food?

• Yes, just try to have fun with it

• All the chocolate. Oreos. All the doritos. All the cheese flavoured everything. All the cookies.

• Brisk iced tea
    And all the nibs I could carry.😂

• I could literally wipe out an entire store in 30 minutes!
    #shortbutspeedy

• It's not worth it. Junk food is what destroyed my body in the first place.

• just stay in my bed honestly, too lazy to go out

What Guys Said 17

• I am an adult, and junk food is cheap. I can already buy all the junk food I want. lol It is cheaper than buying real food.

• What I would do:
    1.) Find the most expensive junk food that will last without refrigeration and for a decent amount of time without going bad (stale and such). Perhaps poptarts?
    2.) Grab a candy bar or two for myself.
    3.) Exit the store with my filled carts of stuff. Eat the candy bar.
    4.) Sell all the rest of the free food I got at market value or slightly below.
    5.) Buy some healthier food with the large amount of money I made.

• I'd go to Walmart, pull the hook off the chocolate shelf rack and let it all slide down into my cart as I wheel it up the aisle

• Cheese, especially Blue cheese, lots of cured meats - ham, prosciutto, kabana, some nachos, salsa + guac, some wine... and as many cases of Canada dry as I can carry.

• Does it have to be junk food?

• All the candy, then all the frozen pies, then all the frozen burritos, then all of these noodle bowls i like

• triffle
    cheesecake

Just two of em'

• in 30 minutes I could probably clear the entire store given they have enough baskets.

• None! I am trying to cut back on junk food and not eat it. I don't want to get fat.

• Supermarket! ? Junkfood? Eff that!

Seafood, steak, ribs, lambchops/shanks here I come!!

• You always talk about junk food man

• Well what's wrong with that

• @Phoenix98 People (not saying you OP) say ohh you fit guys, you never enjoy food you never enjoy life blah blah
      It's like umm you are so wrong, I eat all the same shit but we enjoy it Moorrree by restricting it! Plus you get the long list of health benefits to enjoy live ELEVATED by being healthy.

• Exactly I mean I honestly enjoy healthier food way more then I do junk food, I mean chilled raspberries with just a slight sprinkle of sugar over the top is just like soo good, and dates are great for taking care of a sweet tooth because they only have natural sugar not processed and have a crazy amount of health benefits including increasing sexual stamina which I know some guys suffer from.

Junk food is great but in moderation, plus they are so cheap when it comes to filling up the bags you're pretty much paying for a bag of air when it comes to things like chips -_-.

• All the chips, and soda. :P. I prefer them. ;).

• funyuns, popcorn, goldfish, and mint oreos

• i could do it in 5 min

• You really think you could, you have thirty minutes and you could grab it from the warehouse too

• I don't eat junk food.

• The most expensive crap so I can just scalp it after the free 30 minutes are up...

• I'd go so hard on the fruits and veggies, then get some milk, beer, and orange juice, get some steaks and chicken thighs, and if cigarettes are included then that's all the "junk food" I want in my 30 min spree