When is a good time to say I love you?

In what moment/circumstances would you say I love you?

Also when would be the worst time to hear I love you?

I'd really like to hear from some girls on this question

Most Helpful Guy

• The best time to say it is when you truly feel loved. And you don't just say "I love you." You say "I love being with you, I love holding your hand, I love feeling your arms around me, I love your goofy jokes, I love knowing that I'll be with you again soon, I love the way I feel when I'm with you. . . and, most of all, I love you!"

The worst first time to say "I love you" is when all your clothes are on the floor. You don't want your partner wondering if what you said was motivated simply by lust. . . and you never get a second chance to say "I love you" for the first time.

What Guys Said 5

• There is no set time or place to say that I'm afraid that is something you have to figure out on your own, I know that's not very helpful but that is the truth.

All I can say for certain is just after you've been together a while and you feel in your heart that the moment is right.

• What about for a bad time to say it?

• It did feel a little awkward though when he said it and I didn't because it was so sweet and then I was just like really? You do? Like I didn't believe him. It can just be somewhat awkward

• Heh yeah it can be sometimes.

• If this isn't the first time I am saying it I would think when we leave each other in the morning, before bed, and when she does something for me.

• How about for the first time?

And what's a bad time to hear it?

• Yeah, so I'd suggest not doing that unless it's the situation in which you say it for the first time and then she tells you she wants to have sex.

• I will keep that in mind.

• Best time, just after kiss.
    Worst time, while taking a dump.

Perfect time, just after a kiss while taking a dump.

• When the time is right. Dont ask me when is that cause you just know its the right time and of course when the right person comes by

• I'd say it during or after a sustained conversation. The first time is something one ought to build up to.

What Girls Said 0