What's something that's always on your mind?

Most Helpful Guy

• I pretty much always have a song running through my head. Either it's a song I made up, am currently making up, or a song I really like/find catchy.

It sometimes drives me nuts though, because I'll get a song stuck on my mind, and I'll try to tap it out or think of how it is played. If I don't remember the song completely, I get irritiable until I go and listen to it xD

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 35

• I hate to say it, but sex.
    No matter what I am doing, my mind goes back to sexual things very quickly. It doesn't effect my work, or my ability to interact with people, so I really don't think about it or worry about it, but I've realized, more than once, how much time I actually spend thinking about it, and it's sort of disturbing.

• Crushes and my meal plan

• Love
    .
    .

• food, pervy stuff and ways to improve my procrastination skills

• 1. Women
    2. Cheeseburgers
    3. Ma bodeh (insecurities)
    4. How awesome I am
    5. How much I suck

• Right now getting a job. Also how ugly I am which means no women want to date me.

• A very dear friend that I met here

• Sex and my future

• The future.

• Women, exercise and food.

• As I look around my office, the things going through my mind are: sex, oh look sunny outside, sex, breasts, nice ass, call that client, sex, what's their number again, nice legs, got it, dialling, waiting for them to answer, sex, legs, still ringing, breast, ass, sex, damn, talk to client, sex, try again...

• That how come girls never found me attractive or ever liked me once. Like what was wrong with the way I look or me as a person. I'm not upset about it anymore since I've stopped approaching girls and accepted to live a single life till death but I can never stop thinking about what it is about me that girls never liked.

• It's amazing how no one even gives a shit. Like no girl can even take the time to actually say something good to me. Just amazing.

• Everyone deserves to find someone that makes them happy. I know it's difficult but be patient.

• Listen, I suck with women. But I'll tell you some things I find that women like:

Honesty (which also entails courage)
      Happiness
      A win-win mindset. By this I mean that women are really bothered by guys who are attracted to them but don't get the message that the attraction isn't mutual. And women are equally bothered by men who don't respond to their increasingly obvious clues that they like you. But most of all, women are bothered by men who are dishonest, men who lie to impress them, men who pretend to like them when they just want to fuck, or men who can't reject them if they're not interested.

So yeah. Those are just my small takeaways. Look for women YOU are attracted to, and who are attracted to you too. Don't waste time trying to win over those who don't like you. Don't end up with someone you don't like. Go for win-win.

Check out the Mating Grounds website for scientific advice on mating.

• On my mind... Bald head

• dope music

• Dank fucking Memes
    i3.kym-cdn.com/.../a69.png

• Breathing.

• The future, the present.

• What about the future or present specifically if you don't mind me asking.

• Cool thanks. I often think about my husband and kids as well.

• When I take over the world how will I handle this.

• Food. Food. And more food.

• I have 2 really big goals that I'm pursuing right now. So I always have those on my mind and what I need to do to achieve them.

• School work, finding a girlfriend, and sex

• Pu$$y and money! <3

• my life problems and struggles.

• How physically ugly and pathetic I am

• Maybe I didn't treat you quite as good as I should have...

• sex, boobs and hairy pussy i know its not the best way to think at all but its true and ill own it

• Sexual stuff, football, n food

• Sleep

• What life would be like if I had superpowers.

• Money, or lack thereof ><

• More from Guys
    5

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 24

• The man I want to be with and the life we could have together. He's always kinda there in the back of my mind even if he's not the main thing I'm thinking about. Because there are also times when I can only think about him.

Also, homework. That shit is always hanging over my head.

• I think it's better to ask what isn't running through my mind lol, because I'm always thinking like 24/7 and the thoughts are ever changing. Usually though it's jobs, getting my life together, thinking about changing what I need to change to get to where and who I want to be. And, thinking and worrying about the people that mattered most to me. Like I said, my brain is very busy with stuff on my mind lol.

• Past mistakes even though that's a bad habit
    Bubble tea
    Exploring NYC with my camera but I've been busy as if late
    The last person I had a crush on

• Goals goals goals. Leaving impact on people's life.

• Foooddddd 🍕🍔🍟🍗🍜🍳🍩🍮🍦🍊🍫🍉🍓🍍

• Someone who I hurts a lot and food... And than a bunch of nonsense.

• - people important to me (aka crushes/boyfriend/close friends)
    - overthinking about a bunch of random things (my life, problems, future, things that happened, things that will happen, convos that I had... you got the idea :p)
    - food
    - if I'm at school, I think about coming home and what I'll do when I arrive xD

• A certain someone and what I need to get done.

• Grades, graduation, job search, my boyfriend. lol

• My past + WGGS

• big dicks

• Food honestly

• Dance!

And let's be honest... My crush...

• Sex, food, music

• sex sleeping and suicide

• Wanting to travel somewhere real bad

• @APRU5

• The future in general

• Money & sex

• food, my bed and anime

• Sex and finding a husband.

• Why can't I find a bf?

• Music

• That I'm a disappointment.

• There are always people who will put you down, but the best thing to do is prove them wrong. Don't let the negative comments from people discourage you.