Okay, in this question you just died and got to heaven however you learn that your family is going through your unclear browser and downloads?

How embaressed or upset would you be.
Me, I'd be like, fuck this is bad

Bump

Most Helpful Girl

• O. o errrrhhhhhh that's bad

Most Helpful Guy

• Is be like "whatever, I'm already in... how bad is midget porn anyway?"😂😂😂

What Girls Said 7

• I don't have anything bad on mine so all they would find are recipes and games.

• That very question contradicts the idea of heaven!! :))

• That is what I was thinking.

• Hey, Its not god that making your afterlife uncomfortable, its going to be your family when they finally see you again and ask you about all that weird porn

• It would literally lead them here (which can be concerning)
    Misc, Amazon and Youtube.
    I wouldn't be too upset.

• I'd actually love to see a lifetime log of all the bizarre questions I've searched online.

• I't would be ok with be, I have nothing to hide

• I wouldn't have anything to worry about xD

• Does it matter? I won't be affected by their judgement.
    But yes, they might be swamped to death by a download history of Alan Rickman videos from YouTube.
    By the way, how do you know it would be heaven and not hell?

• I believe that if hell exists only bad people go there and also hats the scenario

What Guys Said 11

• Don't care. I'm in heaven. That means God forgave me for anything embarrassing that might have been there.

• No one would be surprised lol. I'm pretty open about who I am.. my mom might not like some of it tho.

• Have fun reading through volumes of Orthodox patristics and swimsuit models since theology and masturbation are my favorite hobbies, ironically. That would be somewhat embarrassing, though not too bad.

• OMG!!! Never thought of that... But no problem dude! I'm dead so nobody will come to me and talk of that shit... Honestly 80% of my all browser's history are porn sites!

• but 70 years later what if your family brings that stuff up when they see you again

• "Wow, he really liked butts!"

• I'm dead, don't give a shit lol

• Yeah what happens when you see your family again, what if they ask about that weird porn

• Well, Heaven is supposed to be infinite so just like stay away from them

• Fair enough.

• My family shares my sense of humor and I use incognito so I'd be more concerned with how I ended up in heaven.

• Would you rather be in hell?
      Are you a truly awful person, because if hell exists, its only for bad people

• Possibly. As they say heaven for the climate, hell for the company.

I tend to roll a lot better with similarly 'twisted' minds. Also the entrance for heaven seem to swat drastically between beliefs so I'll build up some rapport with good ole' Beelzebub.

• That's why I go incognito :p

• I'd be happy. From downloads they'd find nothing. From browser history they'd find nothing interesting unless they dig deeper into whatever they find. If they open my files then they'd find some seriously interesting things about me.
    After going through all stuff they'd be happy and surprised to know that I was an awesome person.

• Bro it's called incognito