Muslims, which one of these versions of the Quran would you consider to be the correct one?

So these are the 20 versions of the Quran that i know of so far
too all the muslims which one is the right one
cause I've only read 2 so far and those 2 have issues in them, so I would like to know which one of these would you consider the correct one and please don't say all,

Warsh
Qalun
al-Bazzi
Qunbul
Al-Duri
al-Suri
Hisham
Ibn Dhakwan
Khalaf
Khallad
al-Duri
Abu'l-Harith
Hafs
Ibn `Ayyash
Ibn Wardan
Ibn Jamaz
Ruways
Rawh
Ishaq
Idris al-Haddad

Most Helpful Girl

• Every verse in the Qur'an is correct bro.
    If you have trouble understanding verses, search up tafseer online.

I remember my sister reading a verse and she came across something that didn't seem right. So she searched it up and was clarified.
    That's what scholars are for. To help you.

• which one
      cause I can bring up a few things wrong
      some scriptures are somethings even missing or completely different from another version
      and the Quran is not very detailed

now I have not read all the different versions but so far I don't see GODs word, I need to able to go into a debate with the Quran and win easily, cause if I bring the 2 versions I'm reading now they will tear me to pieces in a debate, all cause of a few words in a passage

so be careful when you say ever version of the Quran is correct

• He didn't ask "verse," he asked "version"

Most Helpful Guy

• The Bible

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• according to strict Islam, the only correct version is the one in Arabic, specifically the (now dead) dialect that Muhammad spoke.
    Any other version or translation is seen a tool that can be used to teach about Allah and Muhammad, but an imperfect tool. The Koran is supposed to be the literal words of Allah, and because they were recorded literally, we are left to assume that Allah only spoke in one particular dialect of Arabic.

I view the fact that, to a strict Muslim (including most Islamic scholars) you can not know the Koran unless it is read in Arabic, and that any translation is an imperfect tool that should be abandoned as fast as you can learn Arabic, as a reason to discount the faith. An all powerful God should not be limited to one language. If the Koran was as straight forward, direct, and clear as Allah claims it is, in the Koran itself, then you would think it would be easily translatable to any language.

• not too be mean that's pretty dumb Allah should have done it in English
      cause most of the world knows a little bit of English, he would get the word out a lot easier
      and faster, but besides that point

can you get me the translation of the Arabic form, I wanna see if your statement is true

• For example there are three books of the hunger game series if I made another book by my self does that change the fact that the orginal book is still there and all people know what's the fake and what's the real one

Same goes on quran there's only one true quran named quran we don't name our books anything 95 % of muslims agree on my talk

• There is no any version of Quran. There is just one holy book at Islam and its same all the world. I think they tried to explain meaning of Allah's sentences. Because Quran look like a bit poem, not like novel. U can't understand all sentence so easy, sometimes people understood different meaning. If u r not educated about islam religion, u can't decide meaning of that by urself. so some religion man tried to explain these also by using life of Hz. Muhammed prophed. If u wanna read Quran, start by translated, not by ''Tefsir''

• jghhkhhbk

• SO LET ME ASK YOU AGAIN WHICH VERSION IS THE REAL WORD OF ALLAH
      AND DON'T SAY ALL OF THEM CAUSE THAT WOULD BE A LIE

• if the New Testament is the word of God (as proclaimed in Surah 5:46, 67, 71), and if Jesus was a prophet of God (as Surah 4:171 and elsewhere assert), then Jesus’ words in the Bible should be believed and obeyed. The Quran itself points to the legitimacy of the Bible that God gave to Israel (Surah 2:40–42)! Furthermore, the Quran teaches that the word of God cannot be changed, and that it must be believed and obeyed (Surah 2:136; 4:136; 6:34; 10:34; 29:46)

there's so many issues with the Quran, a lot of it doesn't add up and or doesn't make sense
      and it isn't very detailed so far that I have been reading it, but I'll keep studying it out

• have learned something new, thought there is just one

• Sure there is just one. they are explanation of Quran!

• no there are literally flaws in the text
      O earth! Swallow thy water and, O sky! be cleared of clouds! And the water was made to subside, hold on what

how does the earth swallow up the water?

static.pexels.com/.../...earth-galaxy-universe.jpg

the Quran is not very careful with it's words, there is plenty of water

And it was said: O earth! Swallow thy water and, O sky! be cleared of clouds! And the water was made to subside. And the commandment was fulfilled. And it (the ship) came to rest upon (the mount) Al-Judi and it was said: A far removal for wrongdoing folk!

thats the verse

• now noahs request was that no evildoer be left on the earth

now lets think about this as a human,
      noah had brothers, sisters, cousins a lot of family
      and he wanted them all DEAD huh!!! doesn't make sense
      why would you wanna kill your family even if they don't believe your words or warnings