Rate this Sport: Soccer?

Rate this Sport: Soccer?Starting a series of rate this sport questions starting with Soccer. Aka football in the rest of the world. How would you rate it?

• 5/5 one of my all time favorite sports
  • 4/5 i like it a lot
  • 3/5 meh its ok
  • 2/5 i dont really like it
  • 1/5 i hate it
  • 0/5 worst sport ever

Most Helpful Girl

• Really enjoy watching it. I remember the days staying up till 2-3 am to watch the World Cup. It's intense and thrilling for the whole 90/+ minutes, since miracle may happen at any moment. And the goal is like a gift from God after long, strenuous endeavor, which is most inspiring. Also different ways of passing are really worthy of appreciation. I'm not an expert, so it's simply wonderful to learn from the announcer.

Most Helpful Guy

• Best sport ever. Pure passion. <3 In Portugal it's a pretty big deal. Both men and women go crazy about football. And when the Euro or the World Cup come up, it really brings people close together to support their country. Beautiful game.

What Girls Said 25

• I find it strange that the gradual curve of likes to dislikes just completely skips 4/5. Like you're either a die hard fan or you don't care. I'm curious how hockey would do a lot of peeps on here seem to be Canadian.

• I am not into it as much!

• Like 2/5

• 3/5 ish.

• It's so boring, it's literally just 20 people chasing after ball tbh but it amazes me how much money famous soccer players actually make..

• I love soccer/football aka my favorite name footy. @suitandtie turned me on to it for the most part.

COYS!!! For the title! ⚽⚽⚽

• Spuds everywhere even on GaG 😩 😂😂😂.

• @Cosytoasty I'll cry if they win but I'll also cry if they lose lol!

• So you'll cry whatever happens eh, ahh you ladies. I'll be ready to offer my sincerest condolences 😳.

• I would watch, but not a fav.

• "Meh, it's okay." I don't really watch it, but I have nothing against it.

• I find it boring to watch.

• Meh it's ok

• I used to watch a couple boys from work play but I don't think I could ever watch it like... on tv.

• I watch for all the eye candy honestly so yeahhhhhh lol

• Soccer is ok.

• My younger brother used to play it, I like playing it more then watching it. Not sure what rating to give, maybe 3.5/5

• I like it.
    so/so

• DUDEEEEEEEEEEE! it's' my all my all time favorite SPORT!!! I love everything about it :)

• Correct name is Association Football.

• 5/5 best sport ever. all you need is a ball so anyone can play :D

• If I'm playing ok as a sport to watch it's as boring as curling or golf

• I enjoy it sometimes

• I like it, I suck at it... Big time lol but I love to play it for fun haha

• its ok but whatever

• The most boing sport out there

• Meh it's ok but when they do trick shots doe >.<

• SOCCER IS MY FAVOURITE SPORTS OF ALL TIME!! ( westham is my team )

What Guys Said 31

• When I was a junior in college in 2006, that year's World Cup was when I really started getting into soccer. The apartment complex I was in had a lot of international students (I'm from the USA), and the entire complex was pretty much a big party, bouncing from apartment to apartment watching the game and everyone having a potluck. :-P

The first match I ever watched from beginning to end was USA vs Italy in the 2006 World Cup, and the passion of everyone around me rubbed off on me.

The most hyped match I watched was the most recent Womens' World Cup Final (USA vs Japan), I stayed in that pizzeria and the place was packed with teen and youth soccer players and their families. The atmosphere of that place was so electric as the USA women kicked ass! Definitely a top 5 hype sporting event atmosphere I ever watched. m :-D

• 3/5, it's ok.
    I used to looove it, there's a reason why I played it for 13 years in a semi-pro team. I really like playing it, but I don't typically enjoy watching it, I only do when it's my team that plays, because the emotions help not getting bored. If I watch two random teams, I tend to get bored 90% of the time.

• Meh I don't hate it but I don't like it either. I hated playing it. Me and my friend always ditched P. E. and went out to some gravel pits a couple miles from the school and shot 22's lol. It was right before lunch so we had almost 2 hours lol. Did it during assemblies too.

• Rate this Sport: *Football?

And I'm not a fan of sports but I can watch Football from time to time.

• Soccer is boring, but Hispanic women love it soo I just play along sometimes. I used to play as a kid, then I discovered Amer. football & basketball!!

• Pretending to like it for them hispanic chicks eh? what do you think of that @apple24? Lol

• Latin American countries are insane when it comes to soccer. There's been many cases of people getting stabbed or shot during a game. There's was one case not long ago of a referee in Brazil who got his head chopped off and impaled in the center of the field cause of a bad call.
      I'm glad Europe is more civilized and not savages like in S. America.

• @AleDeEurope Seriously haha they tear gas the away teams sometimes LOL

• It's a good sport.

• I don't know what I'd rate it, but I played it for 6 years, I was good at it, I still watch it, and if you throw me a soccer ball I'll probably start juggling right away and will be having fun. :D

• FOOTBALL is the world's most popular sport. Half the population of the planet are estimated to be fans.

• Boring as hell. I've been to quite a few matches including internationals, and it just doesn't do anything for me.

• @TheBraveLion look at what them Americans calling football, saucer... Sorcerer... Soccer or something?

• i wanna like it, but just too little happens. i wouldn't mind them putting a shot clock in the game. you get 2 minutes to shoot or it's a turnover.

• 3/5 I grew up watching it I liked playing it when it was with bunch of random people or with my family.

• Love it!

• I hate it because my mates love it and I think it's crap. They'll have full blown debates over it and I'll be left out since because I hate it, I don't really pay attention to it and I'm left out of the loop. Ice Hockey is much better.

• kinda.. sucks.. til the USA is in the world cup. Rather watch, football, hockey or... baseball or basketball... too boring... sorry world... your sports are lame

• my favourite sports!

• I'm more of a rugby man

• B for boring, not a sports fan.

• Its not even a contact sport

• my friend you are a lot mistaken, football has a lot of contact much more than basketball for example

• what is acls and mcls by the way? and your position MLB what is that? lol

• @Raven1990 anterior ligament and medial collateral ligament brah lol middle linebacker

• More fun to play than watch, 3/5.

• Soccer offends me. It's football.

• Best sport in the mu'fuka world end of discussion

• Love it , liverpool and argentina national team. But to play, i prefer futsal more.
    4,99../5

• The best sport ever!
    Most populair sport in the netherlands

• I've played it my entire life

• Its my liiiiiiife <3 <3
    And one day i'll be a soccer coach :)

• not a huge fan of football dont mind it but not really my thing :)

• 100/ 5 I love football.

GALATASARAY

• 10/10!

• Never understood why it's so popular worldwide...

• Don't really like it. It's alright to play with your siblings from time to time, but certainly boring to watch others play

• More from Guys
    1