Is this normal for my age?

My parents told me when I was a baby I would always play around with my nipples and squeeze and touch them. I am now 15 and I still continue to do this very often. It's very calming to me and helps me feel relaxed too, and I do it before I go to bed too but not all the time. Why do I still continue to do this? Is it normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• We are born with all our nerve endings. If something feels good as an adult, it feels good as a kid, or even a baby.
    Nipples are very sensitive, and they are pleasant to play with a bit.

I'd assume you do it more out of habit than anything else. You always HAVE done it, and so you just do it without thinking about it.

Someone might think it was abnormal that you did it outside of, say, masturbation or without the intent to sexually arouse, but I bet they have things that they do, out of habit, that might seem odd to other people if they were to be judged on it.

I won't say it is "normal," but I will say it is not some weird behavior you need to worry about.

What Guys Said 4

• I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't be normal. You found something that works in a positive way for you, be happy you found it.

• It seems normal.

• It's your body
    Do whatever you want and feel right is 😊
    Just don't do it in front of anyone 😜
    It would be awkward :P LOL

• you do it because it feels good... seems normal to me

What Girls Said 0