If Donald trump wins the election what would you do?

if Donald trump wins the election what would you do would you leave the country and we're would you go?

by country I mean would you move out of the U. S I'll probably move out of the U. S if he wins

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd move to America.

• I'm gonna probably move out of the US if he wins

• That seems to me like a lot of liberal propaganda. There's a reason they say Trump dislikes the mainstream media, they tell a lot of lies. You might like this video:

www.facebook.com/.../

• hmm i see and ok I'll watch the video

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 45

• Laugh from across the pond as i watch all of the rednecks and hillbillys regret their actions of voting in a retarded overly patriotic asshat as America crumbles into economic ruin.

If any of you yanks need a place to crash i can house like 2 or 3 of you, Haha. But yeah, all your candidates suck tbh, its like choosing the STD you will be most comofortable with having, xD

• Not much better in UK politics.

• @Josht11 Very true mate.

• Sadly, I am still waiting for the rednecks and hillbillies to voice regret for voting for George W. Bush. Same thing you talk about here - America crumbled into economic ruin, and we still have a republican party. #morons

• Just like when Obama won, I'll be upset and disappointed, and then go on with my daily life.
    99% of people who say they'll flee the country are full of shit, the 1% that actually mean it are acting like psychos. He'd be a president, not an all powerful king. What are you running from?

• Get out popcorn and enjoy the shitshow. He can't possibly worse than Shillary and if he is, then well - the US is fucked either way with those astronomical depts. Just have to hope no one will go nuts and push the red nuclear button then.

• Considering it will come down to him, and Hillary a woman so sexist she considers women the primary victims of war, I would be grateful not to have her as the commander and chief. Still he is friends with the Clinton's so it isn't like he can be that much better.

• 1|3
  • If he's as good as he claims then I'd move to America

• Just keep living my life.

• Head to Canada as all the Americans stupid enough to vote for him kiss my a$$ goodbye. #FeelTheBern

• I almost wanted to vote for him cause I thought he said he would make America great again and then after some of the scary things I herd him say I'm not sure I'll vote for him

• Your always welcomed to team Sander's :). Sanders doesn't have a super PAC and is very well respected by Republicans for being honest.

• I'd get ready for a lot of overtime work as the budget depends on who's in office, nothing yet has been signed, in my industry republican's fund the contracts we work on and there is a lot of work to do to catch up over the last 8 years of neglect.

• move to america.

• I'm not going anywhere. I'll be watching Trump closely. I predict that early on he'll do something to get impeached and his VP running mate will become President. So ultimately it will be good for the country.
    by the way the same will likely happen to Hilary if she's elected. Watch for her VP running mate to take over as President when she's impeached.

• The House of Representatives is who impeaches the president, and there's virtually a zero % chance the make up of the House will make impeachment possible.

• If Scrooge McDuck wins the election what would you do?

http://oi65.tinypic.com/1q30rc.jpg

• “After all, adventure is the mother of industry!”
      Quote by the Tronald or by Scrooge McDuck, who'll ever know?

• Bitch like crazy, and keep voting.

2new4.fjcdn.com/.../...ics+4211_10c0b0_5835387.jpg

• I'm not gonna do anything I'm gonna live my life just like everyone else will, also FYI all these morons who say they'll move if he wins about 90% won't, all talk.

• Celebrate and watch as he turns the USA back into the country that the founders intended it to be.
    I highlight would be watching him send O'Bozo, Hillary, the entire Bush family and hundreds of others to prison for the rest of their lives. . . although my preference would be a guillotine on the lawn of the Capitol.

• I'll still enjoy the freedom and liberty this country has provided me and if my freedoms are getting robbed, I'll fight for it.

• Lose some faith in humanity, but remember that the majority of people are morons and then it would just make sense.

• If Donald Trump wins the election, I will sleep peacefully every night and be thankful that The Lord sent the right person to govern this country!

• that's good I'll be moving out of the us probably if he wins

• Make America great again!!! #trumpnation16 #chalkening

• I do not believe in running from a problem. I am a poet, artist and musician I would watch, and if the 4th reich really does rise there will be an underground and I will fight.

• I will be a happy camper for sure

• I think.. I think that.. might actually push me towards religion O. o lol nah but more peace of mind would be gone

• I will stay and gloat at all the Commiecrat caterwauling. I might even help some pinkoes in their packing.

That said, I honestly prefer Ted Cruz, who is much more thoughtful and less mercurial.

• Celebrate

• 0|0
  • Wait for his impeachment. But he's not going to win the general election, let alone be the Republican nominee.

• I'd be relieved.

• I'd live out my life normally in the United States--where I live--and hope President Trump does a good job.

• Iv herd and some arrticals about scary things that might happen if he becomes president

• What do you mean?

• like he said something about giving nuclear weapons to Japan I think he would give those weapons to them scary stuff like that is what I herd and I read articles about what might happen if he was president on yahoo I think they were starting to put out news papers about what might happen if Donald trump was president saying things like America might not stop Isis

• Wait a day or two for when the impeachment process beings,

• I'd be patiently waiting his assassination. :-P

• More from Guys
    15

What Girls Said 20

• Go on about my life as normal. The president is just one little piece of what makes our country tick.

• I would continue life!

• Join anybody who has good sense and become a terrorist... if America's going down it should be by the people for the people 👊

• Go traveling. I've always wanted to, I guess that would be a good reason to actually do it.

• Be glad as fuck I'm not American... though I generally am anyways haha but i would be more so I suppose.

• move to americaa

• Just live my life.

• Well Mexico was always my home... Lmao!

Just kidding. I don't know... I'll see how things go and if not I'll probably move out of the U. S. which I have been wanting to do regardless if Trump wins or not.

• I'll probably move out of the U. S. to if he becomes president but I don't were to

• Cry. Which is incidentally tge same thing I'll do if Hillary wins.

• I'd be super happy with it, maybe make bad decisions and blame it on him.

• Go on with my life

• Get the popcorn because Armageddon is about to begin.

• I would send y'all a sympathy card. LOL hahaha

• Not America, but I would shake my head. He's way down in polls, he'll never win.

• Me = Melbourne, Australia girl.

I would smile, laugh and continue my life as normal.

• I dunno.. keep living my life I guess..

• Carrying on my life, but I do not think he will win

• Im not American but if he did i would cry really!😂 Hope he doesn't win ughh

• Move to one of the following countries:
    1. Canada
    2. England
    3. Jamaica
    4. Scotland

• cool I might move out of the US to if Donald trump win but I don't no were to yet

• Yup I have family in all those counties except for Scotland. Hence why they're on the list.

• oh I see

• travel to Europe