Post your mobile homescreens (or at least judge mine)?

Kinda bored, so here goes! These are my phone's home screen and lock screen (respectively). I know I'm too old for this, but I'm a kid at heart anyway! :P

Post your mobile homescreens (or at least judge mine)?

Updates:
Seems like everyone using iPhones here!

2|1
18|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Both are of me and my boyfriend
    Lock screen- (Blocking his face out, cuz I don't know if he wants me to post his face, didn't ask) haha. Super old pic and looking super pale here though:
    http://i.imgur.com/GgwHA3u.jpg

Home screen- another selfie of us:
    http://i.imgur.com/Y2yQEqL.jpg

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow, you two look adorable together (in spite of his face being blocked)!

Sigh, I don't even remember the last time I had a girfriend! It was 5 years ago! Or 6, I suppose! :P

• haha thanks! :P

• thanks for MH!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

What Guys Said 9

• img02.deviantart.net/.../...ratebatman-d62gt0x.png

I can't find my home screen one online...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yours looks good mate. But oh no not Vodafone. LOL :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Well... it's not the best, but Vodafone gives me up to 1000 minutes of talktime per month to my home country!

• Show All
    • I suppose Vodafone here in Australia isn't that bad, but I probably won't be sticking with them. Once I am financially settled, I'll be porting my number to Telstra.

• Yeah and not to mention the persons house they nearly set on fire, when one of their workers did a job at a house and the owners were away the owners came back to a house full of smoke and it was from what Vodafone installed. Then emails from Vodafone got out saying offer them this before you offer this because if they will accept this it is cheaper for Vodafone and other emails like that got out.

• Happy Birthday to Deva Raj!

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
    • Simple yet classy! ;)

• it's a pretty new phone, so I haven't had time to really look for a great wallpaper, but you can't go wrong with sunsets.

• 0|0
    0|0
  • You're using a windows phone?

Oh, I'm judging you alright... WTF?

0|0
    0|0
  • dont have a mobile or i would share.

0|0
    0|0
  • You like micky mouse...

0|0
    0|0
  • How can I post a picture in a comment?

0|0
    0|0
    • Just upload it on some website (such as imgur) and paste the link here.