Have you ever tried to walk your/a cat 😱🐱?

• Yes.
    36% (9)0% (0)27% (9)Vote
  • No.
    36% (9)88% (7)48% (16)Vote
  • A few times or one time.
    4% (1)12% (1)6% (2)Vote
  • I don't care (See Results)
    24% (6)0% (0)19% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|0
14|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought at first you meant like prop them up on two legs and holding their arms out trying to make them walk like a human. That I've done a million times.

Actually walking my cat no because when I had a cat I lived in a place with hawks and coyotes and people in the neighborhood had had coyotes attack and kill their dogs right in front of them so my cat wouldn't last.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I haven't personally but there's this guy in the apartment complex I live in that does leash his cat everyday. I also saw a backpacker that had a blind cat that rode on his pack while hiking

1|0
    0|0
  • No But I would try and walk my Tiger

1|0
    0|0
  • No but I've seen other people do it lol I find it a tad weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope. they can freely run around outside

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, he just wandered as he pleased

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Yes! My cats won't wear a leash or a harness (they pretend it weighs 600 pounds and can't walk)

In a leash they throw a fit. And they are way too skittish to go on an actual walk. i've only taken them in the backyard.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I had a cat, I'd take it for a walk.
    I saw a girl on campus take her bunny for a walk twice so far. hahah

2|0
    0|0
  • Oh god! Just picturing me trying to walk lily wouldn't end well. Oh my poor fluffy. *starts to laugh cry over the thought*

2|0
    0|0
  • yes and out of 6 cats 1 lived for it. she was gentle and would keep walking never stop and stall or run ahead pulling you like a dog. she would walk ahead but sense my pace and never cause trouble. she was a joy to take for a walk. my lovely belle. sigh.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, haha. Whatever works, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've walked my cats before. Most times have been unsuccessful, but I will keep trying, haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know that walking your cat was a thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never really tried to walk my cats (I have 7) but usually they follow me up the road when I walk anyway. I just go walking up my road and the whole herd of cats follows me back and forth, usually they walk with me the whole time

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol I love this question! To be honest I didn't try to walk my cat; it just followed me when I walked the dog haha

2|0
    0|0
  • actually my cat will walk down the road with me on a leash. he's like a dog. If I ask him if he wants outside I stand at my stairs and he will jump on my shoulder. Its awesome! and by the way good question!

2|0
    0|0
  • I put a harness on him and he acted like the eiffel tower collapsed on him...

2|0
    0|0
  • I've seen people doing it but I have no idea how to train them to do it cooperatively

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and it didn't fly.

1|0
    0|0