Have you ever tried to walk your/a cat 😱🐱?

• Yes.
  • No.
  • A few times or one time.
  • I don't care (See Results)

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought at first you meant like prop them up on two legs and holding their arms out trying to make them walk like a human. That I've done a million times.

Actually walking my cat no because when I had a cat I lived in a place with hawks and coyotes and people in the neighborhood had had coyotes attack and kill their dogs right in front of them so my cat wouldn't last.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I haven't personally but there's this guy in the apartment complex I live in that does leash his cat everyday. I also saw a backpacker that had a blind cat that rode on his pack while hiking

• No But I would try and walk my Tiger

• No but I've seen other people do it lol I find it a tad weird.

• nope. they can freely run around outside

• Nope, he just wandered as he pleased

What Girls Said 13

• Yes! My cats won't wear a leash or a harness (they pretend it weighs 600 pounds and can't walk)

In a leash they throw a fit. And they are way too skittish to go on an actual walk. i've only taken them in the backyard.

• If I had a cat, I'd take it for a walk.
    I saw a girl on campus take her bunny for a walk twice so far. hahah

• Oh god! Just picturing me trying to walk lily wouldn't end well. Oh my poor fluffy. *starts to laugh cry over the thought*

• yes and out of 6 cats 1 lived for it. she was gentle and would keep walking never stop and stall or run ahead pulling you like a dog. she would walk ahead but sense my pace and never cause trouble. she was a joy to take for a walk. my lovely belle. sigh.

• No, haha. Whatever works, though.

• I've walked my cats before. Most times have been unsuccessful, but I will keep trying, haha.

• I didn't know that walking your cat was a thing.

• I've never really tried to walk my cats (I have 7) but usually they follow me up the road when I walk anyway. I just go walking up my road and the whole herd of cats follows me back and forth, usually they walk with me the whole time

• Lol I love this question! To be honest I didn't try to walk my cat; it just followed me when I walked the dog haha

• actually my cat will walk down the road with me on a leash. he's like a dog. If I ask him if he wants outside I stand at my stairs and he will jump on my shoulder. Its awesome! and by the way good question!

• I put a harness on him and he acted like the eiffel tower collapsed on him...

• I've seen people doing it but I have no idea how to train them to do it cooperatively

• Yes and it didn't fly.