How would you feel if NASA discovered the sun wasn't a star, but was a planet with a really bad fire department?

0|2
4|15

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't be it's been proven any combustable material that we know about would but up in under 300 years further more no non nuclear reaction could produce the power required to stop tge sun just clasping into a white dwarf and lastly they gut that said that should be imedity fired

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I would call the Doctor to investigate and fix it.

0|1
    0|0
  • :D Well they have found a cold sun so who knows. XD

0|2
    0|0
  • We best hope they don't ever get that fire extinguished.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Hahahahaha! FUNNY!

0|1
    0|0
  • Send a fire extinguisher with detailed instructions. Our world leaders must volunteer there !!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say we'd known all along!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht6lRb8y_AQ

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd feel that NASA has really gone downhill and they need to stop smoking.

1|2
    0|0
  • I would take the next SpaceX trip up there on Elon Musk's $$$ and upon landing I would take the next generation lighter out of my pocket and light a huge fart on fire and attempt to destroy the Sun!!! Only because that would be some unprecedented shit!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say the budget cut has finally taken it's toll.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd laugh my ass off. Though knowing Nasa's track record when it comes to truth is at an all time low so I wouldn't be as surprised.

0|1
    0|0
  • I tend not to trust what Never A Straight Answer has to say. I mean it was literally founded by Nazis not to mention the flat out lies the always tell

0|1
    0|0
  • I would feel cold and dead because the Suns radiation is what keeps the earth warm, plants growing and oxygen flowing.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would hope the fire fighters are at least hot

0|1
    0|0
  • Would shit brix.

0|1
    0|0
  • LOL
    Filler

0|1
    0|0
  • Grateful, I guess. I mean: their loss is our gain.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be freaked out by the fact that there were an alien fire department thus meaning aliens and that it was in our solar system?

0|1
    0|0