I want to get away from my mom Advice?

My step mom is a fucking traitor seriously! All she ever does is talk about someone and then go tell them indirectly to their face what someone (she) said about them. My step mom claims she supports me but she does not what so ever. When I tell her things in private and she promises not to tell people she goes behind my back and tells all of her friends my personal life thinking that I do not know that she is talking about me. She is so viendictive when it comes to me it is just like she does not want me to be happy in life. She is always telling me how much she wants the best for me in life and wants to have this top notch relationship with me but then she goes behind my back and messes it up. To show how much she does not care about me she does not even know how to spell my first name. I always include her in all of my decisons even though I am grown because I respect her opinnion but all she does is mess everything up and then say that she had nothing to do with it. Something that seriously pisses me the fuck off is when people "supposedly" come up to her and tell her that I have bad apperence or I am embarassing her that she comes to me and tells me that to my face knowing that I am sensitive and that I have a super high anxiety level. She came to me today saying "When we were sitting in the meeting the guy next to me told me to tell you to get your hair done because you were looking tacky and embarassing me" WTF? or "Someone told me you were looking pregnant today maybe you should lose some weight" and then she gets mad when I get mad. She never acknowledges my achievements at all because she says "When I was your age" like I am supposed to compare myself to her. I honesty do not know what to do with her because I am always crying myself to sleep because she is seriously causing me so much stress and panic attacks

What Guys Said 2

• Stop talking to her and move out. You're an adult, it's time to live like one.

• You need to stand up for yourself, yeah she's a huge bully of a cunt but seriously defend yourself.

What Girls Said 0