Riding a motorcycle- hot or not?

Girls, what do you think of a guy that rides a bike. Picked up a bike a while ago, going to look something like this when I'm done. What do you think?
Guys can weigh in too. I think biker chicks are sexy AF
Riding a motorcycle- hot or not?
And just for fun

• SEXY
  • Ugh no
  • Who cares?

Most Helpful Girl

• it's my dream actually

getting a motorcycle, wear leather, burn some places down, get away with it, be a badass chick like in the movies 😎😂

Most Helpful Guy

• As rider, I can attest to the fact that a lot of girls find it HAWT. Even if they won't ride with you because they think it's dangerous, they might still find it sexy.

Girls who ride themselves are pretty awesome too.

What Girls Said 22

• Technically, when I see a guy on a motorcycle, yes. It bumps up the sexy points.

However.

For him to be deemed sexy, he needs to be in full gear. Being stupid on a bike in shorts without a helmet is NOT sexy, in my opinion.

Also, if I'm dating a guy who rides... I'm gonna be terrified all the time. I can't ask him to stop riding, but... I'll never stop worrying. I'm scared enough of other drivers when he's driving a car.

• True those guys in shorts are pretty dumb. Have to admit I'm bad for not wearing full gear though, jeans and usually a jacket are my normal.

• I'm indifferent, I ride too. If he rides a bike that's cool we can ride together, if not, it's not going to be the end of the world for me.

• I rode on the back of my uncles dirtbike around a couple blocks once. It was terrifying.

They look, smell and sound cool. But... it'll take someone special to get me to ride with them

• Only with a hot girl haha!

• I dont care either way but if they do then HOLY SHIT IM IN LOVE

• I think they are cool but id rather get picked up for our dates in a car.

• Fair enough. My bike is only a snigle seat anyway, so if a girl wanted a ride she'd be SOL

• it doesn't matter to me, a hot guy looks hot doing anything but not even a motorcycle could save an ugly guy.

• I think it's pretty hot tbh. I don't know just kinda gives that "tough guy" vibe which I personally like.

• It's hot AF for guy's and I always wanted a bike since I was like 14 or 16.

• eh, not hot to me.

• not as hot as driving an ice cream truck cuz ice cream

• Doesn't really matter one way or the other. It seems kind of silly to me since you sit in the same position forever and a day but they can be enjoyable

• um sexy

• Vote D = admirable but not hot.

• It's cool and my oldest daughter rides a street bike

• I like it

• Ugh no, not sexy at all in my opinion. I think they're way too dangerous and I'm not into danger hahaha

• Hot.

• It's cool, but i'm not sure if i'll ever be courageous enough to ride one.

• no, i don't like motorcycle so

• Yes I ride too.

• Totally sexy in both cases!

What Guys Said 8

• I once had a Vespa:

www.ttd49.com/medias/images/vespa-125-n-1960-c.jpg

Nice to drive in the city during summer, a misery in the rain, suicide on snow or iced roads with it's tiny wheels.
    After an accident, I put it in the garage, got it out 2 years later. It was still nice to drive on dry roads but I didn't want to feel responsible for the death of any buyer. Thus it went straight to the scrapyard.

• Yeah, bikes aren't really all weather rides. Mine hasn't seen rain yet, dont plan on it if i can avoid it.

• Motorcycles can be fun, until it rains, or until you find yourself on a freeway surrounded by lunatics who are also blind and change lanes without indicating.
    I love motorcycles. My last bike was a Yamaha Virago 750cc. Call it a poor-man's Harley Davidson, although a hell of a lot more reliable and with much better handling.

• True. I stay off major routes when I can, still dont kid myself thats its safe.
      And the Yamahas are nice, I was looking at Harleys but my wallet didn't agree. Ended up with an 82 Maxim 1100. Looked at a few Viragos but I like having a 4 banger

• I ride them, but had a crash while ago due to a loose throttle staying engaged. But still ride, maybe I'm a glutton for punishment, lol

• yeah its fun

• Having a girl on your pillion is definitely a bonding experience.

• I will buy a sport bike like a ninja someday and find a girl that likes them. I love the look and the speed of a sport bike.

• Maybe she will be on the back of my bike or we will be doing races.

• Well that's the reason why street bikes are fun. The dangerous spreed.

• My bike is fast enough, its about 100hp.
      I'll do scary speed on 4 wheels, but on a bike just cruising is good enough.

• I like riding bikes on freeways.

• Yea it looks awesome, will buy one one day