Is it to early to talk about football?

Free Agency! Thoughts so far?

American Football, by the way.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• saying it's too early to talk about football is like saying there's a bad time to eat waffles

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• I'm not really sure who's on the market, but I know Denver needs a QB. I think Ossweiler got dealt to Houston. And who in their right mind would sign Johnny Manziel?

• No one. Dude was a waste to begin with. my Bengals determined his career when he made his first start lol.

There's a few people left but most talent is already taken. lol @ Broncos. Dog in Mark Sanchez

• Denver signed Sanchez? Really? smh

• You can talk about the NFL draft that's coming up soon

• It's never to early for football Chiefs rule !.

• American football or Association football?
    Please not American football cause my 49ers are gonna suck ass for a while...
    Can't wait to see Bayern play tomorrow and CR7 got a freaking hat trick!!! <3

• the American variety... lol, y'all suck. if it makes you feel better, i'm a cowboys fan... help me :/

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau rofl Trent... I wonder wtf happened to him..

• he went into the ever growing list of shitty overrated bama running backs and became real lazy
      memes.doublie.com/.../Richardson-2.jpg

• yas, haven't MLB season started this week bro, wait at least till May or June.
    /r/ Stanley cup playoffs haven't even started, respect the white people sports too lol

• Dallas has to draft Wentz

• i doubt you'll find an agent for him to sign you up for a football club here.

• Probably, thankfully I don't personally play, hombre. But clever nonetheless.

• Lol fuck. Got confused and thought dude was just commenting.

Just yes. 9ers aren't doing much of anything. I'm a Bengals fan. Was pretty weird to see Reggie Nelson go to Raiders.

• God damn it. I QUIT!