What's stressing you out right now?

What stressing me out is I just applied for a job and I need to get hired because if my parents separate I will have to help pay the bills and work almost every night while still going to high school and I realize I won't be able to really have a childhood anymore I will have to be responsible

Most Helpful Guy

• Stay strong and keep your head up! Look at it this way, you'll be lightyears ahead of the rest of the kids your age if you're developing a strong work ethic and learning the importance of making money and paying bills. It's not ideal of course to be forced into that situation at your age, but there is good that can come from it. By the time you're 18 and the rest of your friends are starting to look for their first job, you'll already have plenty of work experience and be much more responsible than them.

• Yeah I would of had to get a job anyways at my house when your 16 you get a job and this June I will be 16 so but I have to work more and the money just won't be mine

• But the experience will be yours, and don't undervalue that!

Most Helpful Girl

• Found a lump on my breast the other day and went in to get a biopsy, now im waiting for the results. Breast cancer runs in my family so im kinda freaking out and having to wait is only fueling these negative thoughts...

What Guys Said 8

• Life in Gen

• Little stressed out about school but other then that I'm a'ok.

• My own mental health. My mother's life. Coming to know that my father almost killed me when i was four months old. Many other things. They make you feel bad. But what can I do when most if them are in the past?

• Job at 15 OMG!!!
    I am stressed by my exams

• My friend This_is_my_username hasn't been replying to my messages ):

• That sucks. Im just chillin.

• not getting punched or poked in the stomach

• Let's see. Still recovering from motorcycle crash since a certain cunt choose to run a red light. Dealing with emotional breakdowns (having one as I write). Sobbing over being a lonely SOB, hating on people who I called friends yet no one gives a rats ass to call or text me and see how I'm doing. You know sometimes I sit and wonder how wonderful the world would be with one less person in it.

What Girls Said 16

• Preparing to go off to college. Graduation. My best friend always questioning how long my boyfriend and I will stay together. He can be a real asshole sometimes. I still love him though, but gosh does he annoy me. My grade in Chemistry class.

• School and the fact that I have to volunteer!

• The fact that it's 6 AM and I haven't slept for over 24 hours.

• Good luck with your job search! Just the typical job stresses, making sure things are done properly and such, get to me at times.

• Wow, that's a pretty big responsibility for a 15 year old.

• I'm stressed about my future. I told everyone i'd be doing community college for the semester, but i haven't even registered yet. I'm stalling because I want to join the military. But I'm also stalling joining the military because I'm scared not ready to grow up. I keep procrastinating saying "im gonna make that call" but I've been saying that for three months now =/

• Wow! i hope all goes well for you my dear. That's a hefty load to handle. I am stressed for finals right now.

• Stressing about graduating on time I want to make sure I am passing everything. I am worried about college I really hope I get on. The best thing I can do is hope for the best.

• I'm waiting to go for medical tests next week. It could mean being able to drive or not.

• Finishing homework.

• My final is tomorrow so I'm currently stressed out about that!

• The exams drawing near

• School..

• My crush

• i ll not get enough sleep and i ll have to take a nap

• Why do you have to help pay the bills? Also don't you have to be 16 to get a job? Regardless, I hope you get the job hun!