When you wake up, how long does it take your body to fully wake up?

I'm sure it varies, but I'm talking an average. Most of the time, it takes me like 5 minutes.

• 1-5 minutes
    18% (5)18% (3)18% (8)Vote
  • 5-10 minutes
    14% (4)29% (5)20% (9)Vote
  • 10-15 minutes
    7% (2)0% (0)4% (2)Vote
  • 20+ minutes
    54% (15)41% (7)49% (22)Vote
  • Not until I've had caffeine (separating body from mind)
    7% (2)12% (2)9% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I mean your body, physically. Not mentally. Until your body feels normal, not stiff or off balance.

0|0
15|10

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• I'd say it takes me around 30 minutes to adjust and go out of sleepy mode.

0|2
    0|0
  • Like 20 or so minutes, mine varies a lot though depending on how much sleep I had. Sometimes it takes me all day to fully wake up xD

0|1
    0|0
  • An hour at least.

0|1
    0|0
  • when i was a teen, it would take me like 40 minutes. now, the alarm goes off, and i shoot out of bed.

0|1
    0|0
  • Like 20-30 min lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • I voted A.
    My body wakes up pretty quickly. It is my brain that takes awhile to fully wake up, lol 😁

0|1
    0|0
  • I vote A.

0|1
    0|0
  • All fucking day.

0|1
    0|0
  • around 3 hours when lunch time come

0|2
    0|0
  • A few mins.

0|1
    0|0
  • 30-45 mins

0|1
    0|0
  • When I wake up, I wish had never woken up. And spend the next few hours being cranky. This usually continues until my mother puts her foot down.
    I don't take caffeine. So, that sense of disorientation takes more than half an hour to dissolve.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, but that's more mind than body. I mean like physically. You know how when you wake up your blood needs to start flowing, you're off balance for a little bit, if you get out of bed right when you wake up. That's what I'm talking about.

• For one, I never get out of bed right when I wake up. So, physically, it takes around a minute or two. Not more.

• I need about an hour to get up until I actually need my coffee in the morning than I'm tots awake

0|1
    0|0
  • I alarm my phone and wake up after the 3rd snooze.. (15min) anything more and Id feel too lazy throughout the day..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• It takes my body about 45 minutes.

0|1
    0|0
  • 20+ minutes, I hate waking up.

0|1
    0|0
  • About 10 to 15 min then I am ready to Take on Mike Tyson

0|1
    0|0
  • it depends on how well i slept the nite before. some days i get up and read to go well others it take a wile and a lot of coffee

0|1
    0|0
  • It can very some days greatly. Usually it's a matter of minutes but not always. I voted for the caffeine. Gatta have my coffee.

0|1
    0|0
  • I always wake up with a body ache and a feverish feeling. I practically don't wake up till I have had a shower.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm mobile after about 10 minutes, it takes about an hour before I'm actully useful though.

0|1
    0|0
  • An hour or so

0|1
    0|0
  • 2 hours

0|0
    0|0