What do u know about Egypt? do u like the Egyptian history? do u wanna visit it one day?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm an ancient history student and I know a little about Egypt's history, though I mainly focus on Greece and Rome. I've already visited Egypt a couple of times.

Most Helpful Guy

• A fair bit for a North American, I suppose. I've always kept tabs on it because I liked the history and mythology. I love ancient history and mythology, so I read a lot about Egyptian, Greek, and Norse mythology in particular, so I made sure to visit countries associated with those when I was doing some travel.

I have visited Egypt before, and loved it. I wouldn't do it again right now, it is not as safe now as it was when I was younger. But the scale of the old ruins and stuff is amazing. Especially after seeing the ruins in Greece. Everything in Greece looks so small compared to the things in Egypt. Everything just felt... massive.

• even that most of the treasures are beings stolen every day !!

• Yes, which sucks. A lot of the treasures are simply the locations and the history though, and that can never be stolen.

What Girls Said 11

• I would love to visit Egypt. It's a palace i have always wanted to visit. I often watch documentaries about the history of Egypt and i find it so fascinating and interesting. When i was at school i would always choose Egypt as my chosen topic to write about :)

• ohh u are an official fan. we will be so happy to have u here , dear :)

• I meant to put that in my own thread. Sorry. Old age, you see.

• I know a lot, I like Egyptian culture and tradition, and I would like to visit someday

• Ok, I said already something about the history, and yes - I would love to visit Egypt :D

• haha yea u will be welcomed :) , and u will get to do more field study about our ethnic groups
      but i wander how much u spent searching on this subject to reach this video u posted here :D. i think this means u are really into egypt !

• I don't know enough but would like to visit and learn some more

• *Downtown Cairo's traffic is crazy.
    *Cabs are absolutely everywhere
    *Mt Sinai summit at sunrise draws the biggest group of people I have seen
    *Armed security in museums and inner city hotels is taken VERY seriously
    *The Sinai peninsular is one of the most peaceful places on earth
    *Sharm el-Sheikh is pure paradise and full of Russians and slavs like me.
    *Im glad I went to St Catherine's monastery even though I am not religious

• I've been to Egypt! It was amazing

• really? can u tell us more about this visit?

• iam really happy that u had fun here , i hope u come visit again and again :)

• Hopefully!

• lots of motorbikes, obesity, modern muslim country, all that ancient egypt stuff about pyramids that makes them have a lot tourism, sure i'd like to visit one day.

• hahaha i see u are from angola , do u wanna talk about obesity?

• egypt has got like mcdonalds and kfc delivery. sounds pretty obese to me.

• A country once ruled by Africans but was invaded by Arabs.

• lol , who told u that ?

• @ChocoLada i really like ur interest in the egyptian history , although i might disagree with u , but still i respect this interest

• Ah the pics showed they are black skinned. The light skin people descended from the royalty who were white that procreated with blacks that created the hybrids.

Dont make it more complicated than it really is.

• am I still blocked?

• ah ok. lol I was testing it. I thought I was

nvm what I said.

I just wanted to apologize to you the other day, but didn't get the chance.

• u are not still blocked

• I know that @Omar5881 is the Prince of Egypt. He's royalty there. For real.

• I know a little about egyptian history but not a lot. no I don't want to visit cause too much war, mulism country, etc...

• I would love to travel there. In reality I don't think it's safe for travel any where in the middle east to be honest.

• why do u think that?

• @Mimi_8 yes media follows political goals , they are not always saying the truth

• Just look at the news. I do realize it's probably exaggerated but still.

What Guys Said 10

• I have a strong interest in both ancient and modern history. I would like to visit Egypt, but I will not because of Islam.
    Muslim terrorists murder tourists, from time to time. The pack rape of television reporter Lara Logan, on camera, in the middle of Cairo, showed that animalistic savagery and hatred on we infidels is not confined to the terrorists.
    I will spend my time and money somewhere else, somewhere that has as few Muslims as possible.

• yes , dont come
      we dont welcome men like u here
      our great ancient land would be dis honered when u walk upon it
      so please dont come :)
      go burn with ur hatred to islam somewhere else

• Perhaps I should have mentioned Aisha, the girl who you religion's "perfect man" married when she was six years old and raped when she was nine. That makes your "perfect man", your example to all, a paedophile, as well as a rapist and a mass murderer. It is all in the Quran and the Hadith.

• u are really a stupid man !!
      this question was not about religion !!
      i have nothing to tell u , u stupid racist man !
      if iam as stupid as u are , i would insult ur religion like u are doing to mine now
      but i won't becoz my religion and my prophet taught me to believe in Christ as a god messenger and also to respect others religions , even if they were worshiping cows
      no one can teach u to respect others when u obviously can't respect urself

• Do I know about Egypt? A bit.
    Do I find the history interesting? I find it a little creepy, if I'm honest.
    Do I want to visit? Nope. It doesn't seem safe.

• @meatballs21 u find that creepy? well , a lot of people find that interesting and exciting , but that is ur opinion , i respect :)

• Thanks. Maybe I've seen too many movies but I find it creepy, but am fine with Ancient Greece and Rome's histories and culture.

• I am fascinated by Egyptian history... wouldn't mind a trip someday.

• I am Egyptian , sure we got a great history buy we as modern egyptians can't keep it , as for the country now it's really not good to live in , it's great for vacations as in the red sea besides than that absolute bad country from all prospective

• have been to museum last month and they had a section about Egypt it was very intresting but to say i know much no I don't know

• No, not really.

• فول و كشري

• It's a dictatorship.

• lol , u just know that? , pretty informative !!

• i was noot asking about politcial views , i will make another question about policy soon , but i meant this one to be about culture and history

• Fair enough.

• I do not like to visit Egypt. It is un-safe and there is chaos there.

• I like their climate... about anything else I don't give a shit,...