What something you used to like doing before but now have lost interest?

For me it's video games. I grew up with two brothers and the best way we bonded and spent time together was by playing video games. One game that we all became obsessed over was Final Fanstay 8 (I still play this game sometimes today).

However, I realized about an year ago that video games just weren't fun for me as they used to be. Even if the game was very good. The last good game I played was Alien Isolation, and after that I have never touched my video game counsel.

It's kind of sad but I'd rather be doing better things then playing video games.

Console* 😪

Most Helpful Guy

• Games go through good and bad stages last year was a good year whereas 2014 not so much

Most Helpful Girl

• i used to love raising my hand in class when i was young, i would know the answers to every question and everyone thought i was a know it all. i tried stopping myself when i got into secondary school, it was physically difficult to stop raising my hand when i knew the answer :P then i stopped doing it altogether and never raised my hand unless a teacher picked on me randomly.

i used to love talking to people, anyone. i would look at a room full of people and it would make me brim with excitement. i loved stories and everyone was like a walking story that i wanted to read. i loved human beings, my parents would have to stop me from talking to strangers on the street. that stopped around the time i got to my teenage years when being chatty wasn't cute anymore but rather just annoying.

What Guys Said 6

• I have played more video games in the past too, today is not as much as before even though I still play them.

• im not sure about that but i love playing video games since i was a kid i still play video games, by the way i played alien isolation and i didn't like it. it was a stupid game.

• hitting double digits in sex per day

• Hot wheels lol

• Having sex with girls from the orient

• studies

What Girls Said 12

• Clubs, parties, eating junk food, wearing very revealing clothing, eating cereal after every meal 💁😁😁 well I still do it 'sometimes'.. But not after every meal anymore hahha 😁😁, telling people to 'die' after they coughed hahahha omg it used to be so funny and my mom would be extra mad if she heard me do it.. But I don't do it anymore... I feel it lost it's fun when I realized that if someone 'did' die, I'd feel to blame for it 😨😨... Aaand wearing lots of mascara every morning... I don't even put it on anymore 😯😛 wearing fake expensive nails ewwk!! I hate them now.. I prefer small natural... I don't know maybe more things 😁😁

• I think for me it's reading. I used to read 4-5 books a week. But I've slowly lost interest in it because of how busy my life has been.

• my pokemon game ):

• Uhhhh, fishing and hunting. I realized I did it more to bond with my dad than actually enjoying the sport.

• nthng.
    all the activities I started as a child I still like now.
    unfortunately no more time and much more interests too.

• Partying

• Mine was gymnastics started when I was 10 did it for 3 years and caught up to people who been doing it for 7 years I quit at lvl 6. was on teamcompeting as lvl 5 and didn't compete for lvl 6

• Communicating with people.

• I used to read 3-4 books a month. Lately I have a hard time just to pick one up.

• Basketball i loved but when I quit growing taller I quit playing.

• Springboard diving

ie: I landed badly, pinched a nerve in my back and was immobile for days.

• watch certain show, they are too childish now