What would you do if you saw someone beating a defenseless dog or any animal?

You see someone on the road hitting an animal

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd simply not give a shit and ignore it... why should I care wot other people do? I have ma own problems to deal wid... which are more important to me... never understood people who're gonna report 'em... or even beat 'em...

Don't they have their own problems on their heads?

• On second thought I'd do it... ONLY if I was given a reward for it... a worthwhile reward I mean... like if cops gave me 10 thousand bucks then fine... why not? Otherwise if I get nothing then I'm not so stupid to lose ma time wid someone beatin' up an animal...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• I would take my belt off and beat them just to see how they liked it, then take care of the animal.

• I believe I would intervene. I once saw the car ahead of me swerve in attempt to run over a cat running across the road. He missed but if he had succeeded I was prepared to run him off the road.

• stop the assault and record it with my disabled phone while calling the cops with my working phone.

• Well, that will certainly not be a good scene to watch, hence I would just walk away.

• I would probably have to be pulled off of the person doing it. I wouldn't go easy on them, that's for sure.

• Well if they had a weapon and looked they could beat the fuck out of me I'd turn in the other direction and call the police. No weapon fair fight, I'd probably just be like WTF are you doing, stop.

• Just their hand hitting the dog and throwing around, and it's just you and him

• Record it and tell them to stop and if they don't I'll do the same to them what they did to the animal so they can see how it is

• I would stop them. I hate people who abuse animals.

• I would most likely kill them. Call it vermin control.

• Nothing serious, Just kill them.

• Bite em in the neck

• I would definitely grab the guy and stop him. If it got ugly, I would have to defend myself, then call police.

• Join in and finish it.

• Record it ! Call PETA.

• Unless I had to fear for my safety there would be no more beating.

• Put my phone on record then try to stop that fucker.

• Call the Police.

• i don't really like dogs but i'd still stop it by taking down the person

• Call the cops & record it on my phone.
    Now IF a guy was beating a girl nothing. My friend & I did that ONCE before & they both turned on us.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 17

• I always confront those jerks! In fact, yesterday I say a teenager kicking his dog that he took for a walk. There were times when I called the police as well. One of my cats is actually an animal I saw was being beaten and it was scared and in very bad condition, now it is a trusting happy cat that has love, food, water, pals, toys, fun, excietement and a home!

• I would beat that person to the ground. But if i saw that the person was bigger/stronger than me, i would cover the animal and take the beating until i would be able to take the animal to safety/call the police.

• I would call the cops!

• @apple24.

Just want to ask you, can cops actually help in this case? can that person face legal consequences for beating animals?

I am not sure if there are laws regarding that. I have not heard much about the laws in these cases, that's why I am asking.

• @serious yes the FBI has now made animal abuse a class A felony and crime against society

• @Ginnyweasley97

Ok, thanks for the info.

• I'd record a bit of it for proof and then call the cops. And while they were on their way I'd try to help the animal.

• I'd beat them.

• I would beat the shit out of them even if that means to get hit lol

• I would stop, give him a swift kick, and then steal the poor dog and take it home with me.

• Oh that it imma go and stop that sick heartless motha F'er. I don't care. I already did it once. So doing it again is a piece of cake.

• I'd call the police... and probably beat the person to be honest

• Defend the animal and call the police

• Scream stopit or something. If they looked like a psycho then I would call the police asap and in the meantime look for a big guy around to try and help.

• I would record it make sure to capture the pears ins face, then call the cops and hen stop them.

• i would care if it was a cat

• I would help the animal and call for help. it is a low thing to do hurting a animal

• Beat them back. See how they like it.

• Nothing, I'll continue to walk. I don't want any problem

• Make them stop and call the cops...