Have you ever been 'thrown under the bus'?

Meaning to sacrifice a friend or partner or ally for selfish ends?

like someone stepping over you to get a promotion at a job for instance?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes lmao, the last time my sister did it to me with our friend but that was a very funny moment so I didn't get mad. But once at work my supervisor threw me in some drama I had nothing to do with and repeated something I said about another coworker like a year ago before I really got to know the coworker well and I sat there did exacyly like this http://imgur.com/rB5KAZp REALLY?

• Wooohoooooo THUNDER CATTTT HOOOOOOOO. Thanks bubble butt😘😘😘

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a support main in LOL, I lay down my life for the greater good constantly. Not that I get recognised for it.

What Girls Said 13

• Yes, I've been thrown under the bus before. I don't give a shit though. I'm over it. I have better things to do with my life than be bitter about it. I'm doing me and I'm doing pretty well right now. The haters can hate, but they don't mean anything in the long run.

• Not as far as I remember.

• No but I wish they did instead of breaking my heart!

• Not that I recall. But if someone outlives their worth and start being annoying, I'll dump him/ her.

• When have I not? -____-

• had quite a few like that yeah 😔

• Yeah I have. Too many times. Hence why I don't trust anyone.

• Not that I remember. But I have a terrible memory when it comes to unhappy things.

• yup, i have. it sucked.

• I never did but I am too nice and people used that against me of course lol

• I know how you feel. I am too nice as well. :(

• Oh none of the instructors were jerks where I went to university. Maybe the girl was just having a bad day as she never did it again.

• @Applefan1 ow maybe ^^

• Yes i have! And @Toad-1 Mr. where is mah tag? :P

Username sad -.-

• Have I ever been thrown under the bus? On 2-3 occasions at work in the past year or two.

• all the time it happens to me all the time

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, people always throw me under the bus. I have given up on living.

• yes i have it happen at work but he was also the supervisor. he shoved most of his work off on me. untill the day they down sized and i was let go. they found out he couldnt do his job and they closed the department soon after

• Can't say that I have.

• Shoot my family does it to me all the time.

• Yep: the bus broke.

• Yup a few times. The worst part is that it is usually done by a female freind for a fremale freind. she would rather that I get thrown under the bus than for one person to be mad at her.