Can most people easily tell if someone has a crush on them?

I like this guy, and when we were talking, my friend had this look on her face. Later when I asked her, she said it was obvious that I liked him even though I haven't yet told her. Now I'm worried that he may have known that I liked him all along. Because my friend immediately knew by seeing us talking once.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe. I think this one girl has a crush on me. She always tries to look into my eyes and when I make eye contact she gives an extremely cute smile. It just sucks that she only interacts with me when she absolutely needs to and I notice her looking at me a lot.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can tell when others are crushing on other people. However, I'm oblivious when people like me usually. It's like my mind refuses to believe anyone would like me that much, hah.

What Guys Said 7

• No.
    Well, if no girl has ever had a crush on me, then I can tell.
    Because I don't think any girl has ever had a crush on me.

• I can not.

• I think women are generally much better at seeing this then guys are because they pay more attention to the little details. But for me, no not really unless it's very obvious. Even then I still question it unless they flat out tell me they like me.

• it really depends on how obvious the person makes it.

• Well maybe because she your friend. When you talk to you crush you speak and act a whole lot different because you like him and want him to like you back. Compare it to guy you dont care for

• It's usually pretty obvious, lol.

• So girls are not really good at telling if a guy is crushing on them?

What Girls Said 5

• The looks they give and then there's the playing with your hands or always finding a reason to touch you.

• I think most people can tell. It's pretty easy, there are a couple of things that change when you're talking to someone you like... the look on your face or your voice for example

• I'm always oblivious to people having crushes on me. which is why I like straight forward guys.

• Yes it's soo easy when you know
    They start mimicking you
    They start blushing
    They start being shy
    Or Make a weird move
    All says it

• I personally can't usually tell, although sometimes I can kinda tell.
    And I feel like the two guys i have a crush on can see it and can see my thoughts. I know they can't but still.