• Not Sure.
    20% (8)4% (3)10% (11)Vote
  • Other Opinion.
    5% (2)3% (2)3% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|20

Most Helpful Girl

• Vader because I mean Obi sliced him in half... if Obi can do it so can Vader. Not to mention I feel like Vader is stronger with the force as he can choke people through a screen on "video chat"

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Darth Vader was trained by Obi-Wan Kenobi, who beat Darth Maul, and beat Anakin Skywalker. But then Darth Vader beat Obi-Wan (even though Obi-Wan kinda let him, but just adding it anyway). Darth Vader is fucking powerful too.

So I'd say Vader.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Yayyy DARTH MAUL . He is awesome and my favourite. I'd love to be his apprentice ;)

I chose E - Absolutely Darth Maul , because not only can he wield a lightsaber. (double ended ) He is more agile and more flexible than Darth Vader. He has some awesome Martial Arts moves an skills too . Darth Vader can't fight very well without his lightsaber , so without that he has nothing. He is too slow compared to Darth Maul.

http://i.giphy.com/9TcuT0hrdF3zi.gif

http://i.giphy.com/nYnRFa2lfKbTy.gif

http://i.giphy.com/rQeBjhH9r000M.gif

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd probably go with Vader. He was taught by the people who beat Maul so he'd maybe have the advantage.

0|2
    0|0
  • Darth Maul, cause he has double lightsaber.

1|2
    0|0
  • Darth Vader got body burnt and limbs cut, but he was "restaured" soon, Maul got cut in half and used the Force to suvive.

Maul knows more about the Force than Vader, but Vader knows more about military strategies.

Maul would win.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vader is much stronger with the force, he was also trained by both Obi-Wan and Darth Sideous both of whom are more powerful than Maul.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vader takes this!

0|0
    0|0
  • Darth Maul.

0|0
    0|0
  • Darth vadar baby!

0|0
    0|0
  • Darth Vader all the way

0|0
    0|0
  • How about I don't like Dart Vader and I don't know what or who Darth Maul is.
    Also what is the big deal with Star Wars?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• darth vader had no legs and one arm and he still would beat the shit out of darth maul.

who would win between darth vader and darth trump?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU_Jdts5rL0

1|0
    0|0
  • Unless I'm mistaken, in the extended universe, Darth Vader once won by stabbing himself through the belly, plunging the saber right in to Maul, killing (or defeating?) him in the process.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vader hands down no question, its not even a debate

Darth Revan - The old ancient sith warriors, was able to control the dark and the light side

Exar Kun - It took almost all the Jedi to beat him and even then he ended up separating his soul from his body and continued to live on

0|0
    0|0
  • Darth Maul was a better athlete, even if it was a "single lightsaber only" battle Darth Maul would edge out a victory!

Styles make fights, forget what happened in Episode I. Vader is too slow and Maul would dance around ol' boy Anakin! :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • A parody song comes to mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEcjgJSqSRU

0|0
    0|0
  • Darth Vader indeed. The force is stronger in him!

0|0
    0|0
  • Darth Maul, all the way

1|1
    0|0
  • Technically Vader already won in the EU.

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering that vader was not only taught by the man who killed maul but also killed the man who killed maul.
    I'm going with Vader

0|0
    0|0
  • Darth Vader for sure! The force is stronger with him than with Darth Maul. Darth Maul has got better moves, he is faster but Darth Vader is way smarted and would finish him in the end.

0|0
    0|0
  • they both can win. anyone can do anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Darth Mual. It took 2 people to fight him. Those 2 being anakin aka darthvaders mentors.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obi-Wan beat Maul, Vader beat Obi-Wan

0|0
    0|0
    • Old man obi-wan, sure.

Prime Obiwan? I feel like there was some fight over some lava...

• Prime Obi-Wann got extremely lucky, you have to admit. Maul thought Obi-Wan was defeated, he let his guard down.

• Vader would win with pure force and mad lightsaber skills, last I remember maul got his ass handed to him by a padwan

0|0
    0|0
  • probably Vader but it would be a good fight

0|0
    0|0
  • Darth Revan

0|0
    0|0
  • Vader, Of course!

0|0
    0|0
  • Vader is smarter, intelligence wins.

0|0
    0|0
  • None. Kylo Ren is better than both!
    Now feel the dark force.

0|0
    0|0
    • Kylo Ren is lame LOL.

• Show All
    • Kylo Ren is a tantrum making baby... what are you even talking about?

• @Zendrya Clearly you don't get along well with any side of force. Force has abandoned you. I'm getting success. Kylo Ren is the best.