Dressing like a slut for Jury Duty?

I don't care to be selected for a trial so I am planning on using my valid reasons to NOT be picked, such as being a self employed phone sex operator (Can't miss any money), having a friend that is a cop and believing in Jury Nullification. Plus I dislike the laws and think the justice system is corrupted. I am sure that will do the job but should I also dress like a slut as well? I don't have any conservative clothes and do not care to buy any.

This question is only for people who agree that jury duty sucks! If your pro jury duty, don't even bother answering this question!

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't even need to attend. Just reply to your summons that you have a prejudice against certain races and that you cannot possibly offer an impartial verdict.

What Guys Said 7

• I support you. Jury duty is a form of slavery.

• Yes it is! I can careless about "Civic Duties"

• show us what you mean exactly by "dress like a slut"... what is your degree of slut you are aiming for

• they might wanna keep you there just to look at you
    my advice rub shit on yourself before you go
    that should keep them away

• Can i attempt phone sex with you? Just to prove your point I mean. You might need a uh uhm a uh phone sex guy?

• I'm not sure if dressing proactively will help you get out of jury duty but it can't hurt to try

• I had a t shirt made of a guy in a electric chair with fry the innocent writen billow it and I haven't been picked yet

• It may show you've been around the block & are less judgmental.
    You won't judge by looks alone.

What Girls Said 2

• This is funny

• Onfg my sister had to sit thew my aunts trial for the guy who kill her so you need to suck it up and grow up