Do you bite your nails?

0|1
27|17

Most Helpful Girl

• Technically yes, but I wear nail polish all the time to keep me from doing it

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• On occasion. Though it's in the name of last minute upkeep not habit.

IE I'm going on a date and fuck my fingernails are a bit long and I'm already driving to her place sort of upkeep.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 26

• No I don't

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I do :(

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to be a horrible nail biter. And one day I just stopped. And I don't even remember. I just happened to look at my hands and my nails were longer than they'd ever been. I liked how they looked and became obsessed with polishing them lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to. It took me a very long time to break the habit. I have not done so for the past five years.

0|1
    0|0
  • I pick my lips, but I've never really been a nail biter.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've gotten better about it, but I do at times.

0|1
    0|0
  • I stopped biting my nails when I was 6 :P

0|1
    0|0
  • No, but I pick at them with my other nails. Also not real good.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes, sometimes. But I really try not to.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes :/

0|1
    0|0
  • I do I need to stop

0|1
    0|0
  • yes some timed till I bleed

0|2
    0|0
  • ALL THE TIME! SUCH a bad habit of mine. I should put socks over my hand.

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol we can put gloves over your hands instead of socks. Be careful of your nice hands and fingers.

• I will take that into consideration! thank you. But i don't think i can follow through. I just have to find another way :P

• Yes it can be tough and hard to stop. I know people who do it all the time to and I tell them to stop. Bad habits are very hard to stop. But I think you will eventually stop doing it one day. 😀

• Oh god no!

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to but not anymore.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't.

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to but now not anymore I tend to keep them as long as I can before they brake and keep them long again

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I do

0|1
    0|0
  • just started because of my exams...

0|1
    0|0
  • I do it out of nerves.. it's disgusting I know but some people just can't help it.. I do try to stop though lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Never done it, not even as a child. Gross.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, I never got into the habit of that.

0|1
    0|0
  • No it's gross

0|1
    0|0
  • No that's gross

0|1
    0|0
  • no, i never do it

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I've never bit my nails in my whole life. It's so unhygienic and futile activity. People who bite their nails look like that they lack self confidence. So, it's bad and I don't do it. Yay!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes and I fucking hate it. I have since at least first grade (I remember some kid seeing someone else's nail on the ground and saying 'ew who bites their nails' and I got all nervous).
    And I can't freaking stop man.
    Well, I've stopped for a few days now, but my nails are still an uneven lengths, and my thumbs are still susceptible.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, hardly ever.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, sometimes I do

0|1
    0|0
  • No - I hate it - I always keep my nails fairly short - If they get long since I don't bite them, they would break on their own accord or catch in something.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I dont

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol yeah sometimes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never understood this habit. I've NEVER had the thought of biting a nail, that's just odd af to me, haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • I try not to

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never had that habit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes

0|1
    0|0
  • i stopped when i was like 8...

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't bite the nails but I bite/pick at the skin around them? Don't know why and I wish I didn't because sometimes I do it until they bleed. I don't know if it's a nervous thing I do or if it's dry skin? I always have though and no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to break the habit.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would love to paint them.

1|1
    0|0
  • Only my toes
    LOL

0|1
    0|0