Would you: save a starving child In Africa or have the iron man suit?

• Iron man
  • Starving African child

Most Helpful Girl

• Not even a question. I'd save a child no matter where they were from or what trouble they were in any day

• i pick iron man suit i could bring food and medical to 100s of starving kids all over the world

• @soulbabe : And wipe out the warlords that are keeping them poor and starving in the first place, I presume? That's what I would do. If there's wicked men begging for a war, and you show up with a weapon of war, why not oblige them? They want Hell? Let them have it!

What Girls Said 13

• The Iron Man suit can help make more of a difference.

• Probably not!

• Iron man suit so I could save a lot of starving children in Africa 💁🏻 that's the only right choice an utilitarian could make.

• I have no real desire to be Iron Man so I would rather save a kid.

• But if you got the iron man suit you could sell that for a fortune and save a whole bunch of children.

• If you don't exterminate the warlords and nuke the Kaaba, then there will always be someone to intercept the money, and those kids will still starve in the end. It's not a matter of there never being enough money. It's a matter of there being too much evil.

• Starving kid

• Save a child of course. That's not even a debate for me.

• um if i had the iron man suit i could bring food and medical to 100s of starving kids loop hole

• The @Iron_Man is super special

• I would save the child

• whoever voted iron man sullt should be ashamed.

• Why? You can save hundreds of kids, and take out the parties responsible for their starvation, and allocate resources to those kids to make more food for themselves, so they don't have to keep going hungry. The comics and movies really do lay waste to Tony's potential. He's only ever allowed to solve problems that are equally fantastical to his solutions. Then again, him nuking the Kaaba would get Marvel in hot water with Obama. And showing him mowing down Communists in Africa and teaching work ethic to starving African kids would cause the Berntards to riot and burn down the theater. And it'd be a pretty boring movie for most everyone else.

• Give a child a fish and he'll be full for a day. Give a child an iron man suit and he'll kick ass forever.

• Of the two, Iron man.

What Guys Said 24

• With the Iron Man, suit, I could bust up the Globalists and destroy their trades with third-world warlords. Then bust up the warlords. Then bust up the drug smugglers. Then bust up the Jimmy Carters of the world. Then bust up the Frank Marshall Davis and Kinsey wannabes. Let reformers reform the monetary system, and jail the wannabe Deweys and Huxleys. Then blow up the Kaaba and make sure Mecca gives off 22Mrads or more of radiation in its city limits.. To make a pilgrimage there is to willfully reduce yourself to radioactive goop in the sand. ISIS will lose all legitimacy in the Islamic world.

From there, the world will be ripe to rid itself of these toxic influences - at least until the next great intellectual / spiritual rebellion happens.

But in the mean time, with these above gone, there will be at least a chance that farmers in Africa can keep their own crops without fear of the Janjaweed - whom I will also have obliterated with the Iron Man suit. I'd even get creative with it, using mini-drills in the armor to excavate their eye sockets, etc., to punish them for their spiteful mutilations of abducted young girls' genitals - before blowing them up.

With the means for self-sufficiency, honest labor, honest yielding and keeping of fruits of labor, etc., the world will have the chance to regain true prosperity again, without sucking the teets of the Globalist cow in exchange for increasingly worthless crap.

And once all that is done... then there will be fewer children starving anywhere. Including Africa.

• Iron Man suit. I would kick ISIS ass and save a ton of lives. Plus killing people would be really fun, let's be real here.

• Not just ISIS, but a ton of similar groups. I'm thinking Boko Haram and Janjaweed, and similar nithings that use the Koran as an excuse to starve and burn villages and rape kids and goats.

Maybe even place their heads on nithing poles to remove all ambiguity? Or is that a bit too savage? Still, it'd be suicide for Marvel to have the Avengers solve real-world problems. If the Avengers went after real criminals, Kevin Feige would be dubbed "racist" by the fascist regime in the White House, and the MCU would cease to exist practically overnight. And its employees would have their addresses published by the SPLC faster than a bakery in Oregon refusing Rainbowshirt extortion. Globalists don't tolerate table talk about their cards.

• From pragmatic point of view: having a suit is more beneficial to mankind and safety of one's country rather than saving a single child from some shithole.

• Children starve in Africa every day, saving one won't make a big difference.
    With the Iron Man suit I could save many lives.

• I'd take the Iron man suit because with that I could rid all of Africa from the oppression of the warlords, militia and terrorists that live inside it. Plus with the suit you could save more then one child.

• Have the iron man suit.
    Sell it to Lockheed Martin for billions of dollars.
    Save billions of starving children.
    Win. :P

• I'll take the suit :p

• Iron man suit, do jobs with the super powers to get money and then use that to save many African children

• I could make bigger changes to the world with an Iron Man suit. One child in Africa dies every less than a minute, so saving one isn't going to make a difference for the rest of them.

• Easy. I'd take the Iron Man suit, sell it for lots of monies, and save a thousand African and Central-American children--and still have enough for spending money.

• With Iron Man I can save many children!

• 1 starving child saved vs many children saved with me in my iron man suit.

Ironman suit it is! Sorry kid!

• We can all contribute the charity and save starving children now! IRON MAN SUITS ARE COOL.

• I would have the Iron Man suit.
    My care factor for starving Africans is zero.

• Seems like the iron man suit tech could save many more lives

• Iron Man suit, because once I have it I can save as much kids aa i want

• Would like to join IMF instead 💁

• Iron man suit. I'd kill ISIS by myself.

• Give me the iron man suit. I don't really want it, but world population needs to go down.

• Why can't I do both

• I ron man suit for the greater good in the longer picture

• They were gonna die anyways

• Save a starving child. Iron Suit ain't real :p

• Iron man suit I'll use it to fuiger out tony starks power source up size it to a full power plant and have safe and cheap power that doesn't pollute I will then use these to make gaint desalination plants so we can all have clean safe water in every country and millions of more places can be brought under farming like intire desserts to up food production so no one starves then put half the trillion I make from that into curing desiese and stamping out all religion to prevent wars