What age do women peak sexual vs guys?

When I say peak I mean when their hormones are through the roof!

Most Helpful Guy

• That depends on what you mean by peak. A lot of people think guys peak at around 18. That's not true though. That urban legend was based on a study done by Kinsey back in the 1940s on the basis of a questioners showing boys said they had the most orgasms in their late teens. The same is true with the urban legend with women. They reported having the most orgasms in their 30s. Does having the most orgasms really mean the person has their highest sex drive or is at the height of their sexual fulfillment? I personally don't think so.

Young women tend to not know their bodies well when 18 or in their 20s (much more so in the 1940s due to more repression prior to the sexual revolution of the 60s which is when the urban legend result is based). So womens' orgasms tend to be more complicated. And they're usually associated with feeling comfortable and connected to their partner which relates to understanding themselves better. What I mean is maturity is important for the female orgasms. Their sex drive, interest or desire isn't necessarily lower in their teens or 20s. They are just less often in mental situations to maximize orgasms.

I don't know why teen age boys had more orgasms. by the way, the results of that study weren't based on orgasms from only sex. Maybe some of the boys were the horniest at that age. Maybe most didn't have as busy lives without careers or kids. Maybe it relates to their brains not being fully developed so they have less interests outside of sexual instinct. It could be a lot of things. From my experience though, 18 was not the peak or the horniest year for me. My sex drive was higher in my 20s due to being in more relationships. And my sex drive is as high now as I ever remember it.

What Guys Said 21

• You need to define "peak" more. Are you talking about when do women want to have sex most frequently, do it more times in one night, or get more enjoyment out of doing it?

In my experience, women are most horny in their late 20's to early 30's but they enjoy sex more after menopause unless they are having hormone problems. I don't have the stamina that I had when I was a young man but I still want sex 3-4 times per week and I enjoy it now as much as ever.

• Guys 16- early twenties women mid thirties to early forties

• But why?

• @COCOCHANEL if in good health like me it can last all day. We just take breaks

• More like women have a biological clock and when growing older and their clock starts ticking their body reacts to it with sexual arousal.

• There will be many answers to this but it just reminded of a conversation I had with a girl in work. At the time we were 26/27 and the theory at the time was the female sexual peak was 36 and male sexual peak was 19. She took great pleasure in telling me "So that means I am halfway up the hill and you are halfway down the hill" (evil)

• women peek mid thirties. Men peek mid twenties.
    but peek doesn't mean as much as you'd think.
    After all, once menopause hits, a woman won't be having an y more kids. A guy can keep fathering kids as long as he can get it up.
    And we feel sexual desire LONG before we peek, and long after.

• They say at the age of 33 35 they are in there sexual prime

• Lol last time I was here you asked about food and stuff now, sexy questions oooh apple you're growing up

• 18-25 for Men. 30-37 for Women. As to why I like to think that Life likes to make us laugh and keep us on our toes or backs, depending on the position.

• My feeling says around 20... confirm?

• It all depends. I've trained girls for many of years now and some of the peak in a few months and some took a year or two

• This don't sound right at all it sounds perverted lol

• That's not what I said at all. I don't even know if you're my type, you could even be the Dom of the relationship and is teaching your man or y'all have another system y'all use that I'm unfamiliar with.

• omg please don't tell me you're a feminist

• Yes guys teens to twentys women thirties to forties.
    This is because of our primal evolution as in all animals. Male birds stand out to distract predators as female birds blend in because they have to protect the young. In humans males peak earlier to be able to protect offspring and other things.

Make sense?

• Guys 18-25 women 30-37

• ladys peak sexually later than guys do

• Defiantly in their 30's

• For guys it's teens and early 20s and for women it's in their 30s and early 40s.

• guys 18-23

women 32-37

• But why?

• @M_A_X would u hit it

• lol I don't know what Apple looks like, and I'm not really the type to just hit and quit.

• Men in 16-21
    Women 29- 45

• I really don't know, late thirties

• Between 25 and 45 in my opinion

• At this rate I'll never stop

• I'd say early 30s for women, maybe mid 20s for guys

• Even though every woman is different , generally it's around 30-40. For guys it's around 17-22.

What Girls Said 9

• Men its like 18-22 and women it's mid to late 30's.

• I'm 28 and my hormones have NEVER been this crazy!

• I think it's 30 years old or something like that.

• My bad, didn't see the last part. For dudes I think around 16 and for women around 20 maybe.

• Mine are much higher now tgan in my 20's.

• But why is that?

• I know dick all about evolution but i bet the hormones (and their cause, fertility) correlate strongly to life expectancy. I also wouldn't be surprised if that difference is due to millenia of animal husbandry.

But again, dick all.

• I used to think the whole women peak at 30 thing was a myth. Until I hit 30. So horny now.

• That is so unfortunate though because the older women get the more they want sex but the worse they look.

• men 26
    women 32-35

• Mine are still on the rise.

• I stopped growing including puberty at 16

• for guys, i'd say teenage years and early twenties. for women, i'm anticipating having a explosive sex life right around my 30s and 40s.