Watch Kobe's last game or Warriors make history?

SOO CONFLICTED!!!

Woooo Warriors make history
Kobe dropped 60 and wins his last game!

Tonight is a good night!

Most Helpful Girl

• To watch a legendary GOAT or a GOAT in the making? Tough call. I'm no Kobe fan, but that man deserves all the hype. Even if he is a cocky asshole.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• LOOOL XD good choices either way

• So... which one did you watch? :P

• Kobe sucks.

• The last few seasons yes he does :P
      Still legendary nonetheless :x

• @orphan oh totally agree about Johnson and I guess I didn't think about it that way.

• it's a disgusting trait for sure. mayweather makes me sick. soon with Kanye. waiting for the day when someone runs up on stage durin his acceptance speech and punches him in that big ol jaw.

What Guys Said 10

• I watched both, that shit was CRAZY, both games. I caught all the important stuff, Kobe's heroics and Steph's 400th trey👌 Great night to wrap up the regular season. And now to watch the Celtics take an early exit to the Hawks...😔

• :x why would you put yourself through that

• @Prof_Don Just got a bad gut feeling about it, that's all, haha. Hope you're right! Bruins failed me so I hope I can enjoy more than a week of playoff sports up here, haha.

• Celtics will beat Hawks. Don't worry. Haha.

• Its great I am watching now the Lakers won Kobe got 60 points, he's now talking to the crowd as I type this

• What sport are you talking about?

• Warriors are from the San Francisco Bay Area
      Kobe Bryant is a Legend, he's playing his last game for the Los Angeles Lakers.

• Oh Kobe, sorry it did not click. Yes, I know who he is and what he is about.

• Kobe had 60 points but with 50 shots though which is like the most shots ever. Curry had 46 points with 15 shots. They had fun in LA though.

• Warriors will probably be higher quality ball. That's what I would watch

• too late but next time just record it and watch both

• lol, but the feeling of live is much better xD

• OMG u watch time-delayed sporting events? :-/

• @Prof_Don only if I have no other choice... and only if I can watch it on the same evening, not by many hours or on another day. And I like to skip through it then if it's just meh

• born and raised in LA imma miss kobe.

• As a southern Californian born and raised, Kobe is my favorite athlete in all of sports, I had to mainly focus on his final game. Glad I did, his 2nd half was like he stepped in a time machine! :-P

#MambaOut

• Then hed be overworked and too exhausted to play how he played the last game

• you sir have a point. my favorite achievement of his, is the fact he stayed loyal to one team his entire career.

• The NBA is overrated. Watch Kobe.

• He is in the NBA

• Did I say he wasn't? The NBA is definitely overrated, but you should watch Kobe's last game because it's the end of a long era. Did I explain it well enough this time? My wording was a tad awkward in the answer.

• I watched until Curry hit is 400th 3 pointer of the season, then watched Kobe's last game. Gonna miss seeing that guy play. I use to be a huge Kobe fan before I switched to Miami when Shaq got traded. Now it's only a matter of time before my boy D-Wade retires, but his won't be as huge.

• Me too except I switched at the last two minutes.
      D wades retirement won't even be close to how big kobes is. :x

• Kobe is my favorite athlete in all of sports, I had to mainly focus on his final game. Glad I did, his 2nd half was like he stepped in a time machine! :-P

#MambaOut

• @Prof_Don yeah man he'll be missed!!

• he's on the cover of 2k17.. meh

so you mean he actually did ok this time?