What would you do?

You are driving down the road in your car on a wild and stormy night. The weather is like a hurricane, with heavy rains, high winds, and lightning flashing constantly. While driving, you come across a partially-covered bus stop, and you can see three people waiting for a bus:

An old woman who looks as if she is about to die.
An old friend who once saved your life.
The perfect partner you have been dreaming about.
Knowing that you only have room for one passenger in your car (it's a really small car), which one would you choose to offer a ride to? And why?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 7

• Well, there's no guarantee that the "perfect partner" would actually become mine, nor that she was actually perfect. Hell, she might take one look at my face and be so disgusted that she refuses to get in. So, I'd rescue the old friend who once saved my life.

I owe him/her, for one. For two, chances are he's got more life to live than an old granny. Sorry. She's lived her life. Simply put, I have more of an attachment and obligation to the person who once saved my life; and, I would ultimately be saving more years than if I saved the granny. Idc if s/he would be more likely to survive the storm. I owe them, and I have a past with them.

If there was a guarantee that the "perfect partner" would become *my* perfect partner--or I somehow knew that I had a decent shot--then I might rescue her instead, depending on my mood and exactly how desperate I was feeling.

If I've learned anything in life, it's that you can try to do the good thing and get jackshit for it, if not actively being stabbed to death for it; or, you can do what's best for you and benefit from it.

That said, I know the premise is that you can only bring one, but they can sit on each other's laps. I mean, the car would have to be infinitesimally small to actually not be able to fit 3 people.

• The perfect partner. Because the old lady has lived a long filled life. And my best friend knows that I happiness is more important. Plus he would give his life for me.

• Give my friend the car to take the old lady home and sit with the partner. This isn't a new question.

• Lel, seen this before and the perfect answer is already out there. Lend your friend the car to take the last to the hospital and sit beside your dream partner waiting for the bus.

• Yep :)
      I had sent this to my friend and he said the friend, and I told him how he could do all three and he said no one drives his car but him lol

• Neither of them. I would just keep driving.

• The old lady. The rest you can come across again but if the old ladies dies, I'd feel guilty and it's the right thing to do anyway. I drive a pickup tho so they could jump in back lol.

• The perfect partner. Girls like a hero that is good in bed.

What Girls Said 4

• I'd probably rescue the partner because I've never been really good at keeping friends so I probably wouldn't be friends with that person eventually anyways, the older lady I don't even know and is probably going to die, and honestly I'd give anything for the chance with the perfect guy. Plus if I didn't try with him I think I'd wonder my whole life "what if" scenarios.

• No-one mabe the old woman~

• The old women

• None, im getting my ass to safety before i die...