What country would you like to visit, and why?

Which country would you like to visit, and what would you like to do/see there.

Most Helpful Girl

• Korea! And why? For the healthy foods like lettuce raps and rice noodles, for the high quality yet ridiculously cheap clothes, for the amazing beauty products and face masks that are as cheap as 50 cents each, for the high quality gadgets, and most of all, for the KPOP!:) I'd so need to go to a kpop concert!

Most Helpful Guy

• Europe to set some hot euro chicks there ;)

What Girls Said 14

• I want to go to Britiqn simply beciase it's so much like where I'm from only with more sites and somewhere I've yet to visit.

• I want to go to Italy, Greece, Rwanda, and Malawi. Itlay for food and culture, same for Greece, Rwanda for history, and Malawi to see my sponsor child

• Hmm maybe Canada, I've heard that's a great place for adventure tourism :) And South Africa!
    Oh and I also wanna go to Russia, need to let my friends know about that first though so I have guides :P

• the 2 main ones:
    Madagascar, because of the wildlife. More than half of the species are endemic, so they can only be found there. how cool is that? The trees look really beautiful and see a sunset there omg goals!!!
    Then Kenya, coz I'd love to see the migration, one of the biggest ones in the world occur over there. it goes from Tanzania to Kenya, with over 2 million animals moving, crossing rivers and all that, oh gosh, FASCINATING!

• Great Britain! Seems pretty and have never been to Europe before.

• I'd like to visit Jamaica because it's where my mom is from.

• - Turkey! Freedom , Beauty, Foods, opportunities, history, Cinema, Nature

- I traveled USA, Dubai, Lebanon, Egypt

- I want London, Italy, Indonesia, Malaysia, Japan Sweden, Swiss, France, Russia, Spain, Brazil, Germany, Greek, India, Uganda, Canada

• 1. ethiopia is next on my list, it holds a ton of world heritage sites and i love mountains.
    2. madagascar, it's an island and i love islands because that= more water for swimming.
    3. indonesia, more islands :) also it's a beautiful country

• Ireland because I'd be surrounded by those lovely accents & Irish people tend to be rather jolly too. I also have family over there I've never met before. :D

• france, usa, greece

• Saudi Arabia.
    I need to do my umrah

• Scotland. The lochs and the castles.

• Honestly I'd love to visit Belgium because I have a very strong connection to it & believe that I have lived there previously in a past life lol :) I know it sounds ridiculous but I swear it's true :)

• russia, japan, korea
    russia for snow
    japan for anime, cherry blossom
    korea for kpop

What Guys Said 8