What's something you always wanted to learn more about and why?

I want to learn about autism. My younger brother is autistic and one thing that I have noticed is that other kids don't get along with him. He has difficulty expressing himself, he doesn't understand when people make jokes or are sarcastic. However, he has improved much over the years and is starting to understand that sarcasm does not literally mean, how people say it. But he will still ask me sometimes when I'm sarcastic with him "You are joking right?"

Most Helpful Guy

• Math. I think that math is fascinating, and you can explain just about everything in it, in some way, shape, or form.

Sadly, my math abilities are not very good. I just hit a plateau, and could not really understand anything at a more complicated level.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah all those parts are tricky with autism, I have that and adhd.

Learn more about coding.

• From what little code I know about, it's really interesting seeing all you have to do to program anything.

What Guys Said 5

• I've always wanted to learn more about why a person will hold on to a false/misleading belief... even when clear scientific evidence is presented to them...

• the human brain and why people do things they do. Why are they judgmental, rude, arrogant, and think the world revolves around them

• i want to learn more about how i can cure or overcome my dyslexia, but i'll be fooling myself if i do that, since dyslexia has no cure.

• Ummm, maybe AngularJS?

• Attraction. Attraction is a skill and something I want to master.

What Girls Said 4

• I would want to learn more about cars. Not so much because it interests me but more so because I would like to be able to figure out what's wrong with my vehicle myself instead of just freaking out and bugging my dad to fix it.

• Human Mind/behavior. I am so intrigued by it. Especially to strengthen my brain. ;)

• Learning more languages would be great.

• i want to learn more about genetics, opera and film