Hey Girls do you do this if you like a guy?

I have a huge crush on this girl. She is in my class and she wanted me as a partner for our final presentation. So i went to her house and she was dressed in comfy clothing. When we were on her bed and just editing the presentation she slumped down somewhat and i could see her boobs. She also layed her head on me. She also did this thing where she would like come close to me, but kind of bump me with her boob. Finally she layed facing forward and i didn't want to say anything but her thong was showing a bit. Im a very very shy guy and i really like this girl. Ladies is this somethings you would do if you liked a guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• yea she's definitely dropping hints if everything you said was accurate lol.

• Yea, im really shy so i wish i could of done a bigger reaction. But i did almost get a boner lol. When she layed facing forward she was there for about a minute and it was all nice aha, i just wish i had the courage to say something :( Any advice or tips?

• Yay! Progress :) I'm glad it went well.

• i hope tomorrow it goes well too. I try and do a bit more. Thanks for the help :)

What Girls Said 1

• i think she likes you

What Guys Said 3

• Dude in my opinion he does in fact like you. These are things that some girls will do in an attempt to read your reactions and get a read on whether or not you have an interest in her

• im pretty shy so i didn't have a big reaction, i know i should of but i mean i really liked it haha.

• Lol , don't we all. So when is the presentation?

• I think she is testing if you like her sexually or not. If you do, I'd advise you to wait till the consent age and give her the ride of her life. To keep things interesting in the mean time, try taking her to pool and rubbing her back with oil and sun block. There is no guarantee with this but be extra cautious because she could well also be testing your discipline. Don't be too uptight but hold the stick from the middle without leaning to either sides.

• poke her, poking is always a good way, also tickling is good too