Can you fix this sentence?

haha I am not a English geek. but kindly help me fix these into better sentence. Thanks!

After my word of silence, here I came now to speak. Finally, I was able to make it and happy that God has bestowed me blessings more than I deserve. Thank you so much for laboring my hardwork.

Indeed, this wasn't an easy path for me, I had encourtered a lot of trials, challenges and even hardships. My four years existence in college molded me into better person and has bring out my truest potential.

Thank you so much for those people who never left my side and also for those who are the reason of my academic success. I couldn't reached into the peek without you.

What Guys Said 2

• "After my word of silence, I've now come to speak. Finally, I was able to make it and I'm happy that God has bestowed upon me blessings more than I deserve. Thank you so much for laboring my hard work.

"Indeed, this wasn't an easy path for me. I had encountered much trial, challenge, and even hardship. My four years of collegiate existence has molded me into better person and brought out my truest potential.

"Thank you so much for those people who never left my side and also for those responsible for my academic success. I couldn't have reached the peak without you."

• Hope this helps. You had a lot of past/present tense errors, redundant wording, and spelling/grammatical errors, but the content was solid. Hope this helps.

• I'm not sure of the exact meaning you're trying to convey in a few places, but here's my interpretation:

Following my vow of silence, the time has now come for me to speak. At long last I have found success, and am happy that God has bestowed me more blessings than I deserve. Thank you so much for rewarding my hard work.

This wasn't an easy path for me, I have encountered many trials, challenges and hardships. My four years in college has molded me into a better person and I have realized my true potential.

Thank you so much to those people who never left my side, and also for those who are the reason for my academic success. I couldn't have reached this peak without you.

What Girls Said 0