Do you miss someone?

What do you miss about that person?
what would you like to say to that person?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I am missing my father, he died in 2014 but he had dementia so I would probably go back to before 2010 when it was really him. What do I miss just talking to him, he was my sounding board for a lot of my feelings and thoughts. What would I say, he was a real family man old style put his family before himself, I would just assure him we are all okay and that it was rough couple of years but he was never a burden, the vast number of great years we had made up for the shit years.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure I do. I miss him all the time, even when I'm talking to him. I miss doing things with him and hugging him when one of us is sad. I miss his voice and his touch and his teasing. Now I'm aad 😭... so emotional am I.

What Guys Said 17

• My wife and my father.

I would tell my father that I am sorry I couldn't see him more often when he was dying. I would tell him all the things I have done with my students. I would tell him about the places I have traveled. I would thank him for all he did for me and tell him I love him.

I would tell my wife how her students missed her. I would tell her that I miss her playing the cello, violin, and piano. I would tell her I think about her when I play the piano. I would tell her what I have been doing with my students. I would tell her how compassionate and loving her family has been to me since she passed. I would apologize for how I took for granted (paraphrasing Elton John here) how wonderful life is with her in the world.

• Do they ever visit you in dreams? This happens to me a lot with my father. It seems like he never left sometimes

• Yeah that's crazy. It seems like they never left me. Like this is how they live on in our heads. My father still teaches me things in my sleep It trips me out!

• I could have swore I just answered this question by you /= lol and yeah I'm missing a few people some dead, some alive, but away.

• Yeah, and unfortunately I only had 1 bullet, so I couldn't take a second shot. ;)

• Oh yeah, CL_517, no idea where she's gone 8) 8)

• I miss Satan... She is required in this time of need.

• There's a few for me on this question... I miss my ex wife sometimes :( I guess I still haven't gotten completely over her in over 5 years. Despite what she put me through. I can see it in her eyes too. We've just gone apart in our own directions, pulled apart by different angles of our own lives. But we are forever connected. Dang you see what you did? Now you got me all emotional! I need some whiskey to kill some more memories!

• Right now, I miss my ex. We were happy, but I got clinically depressed and started exhibiting bad behavior so she left me for another guy. I never spoke to her since, but they broke up after 3 to 4 months.
    I want to tell her that I miss her and that I kinda want her back, but the chances of me caving in and the same thing happening is still present. I don't want to repeat the same process. Getting replaced really messed with my self-esteem.

• Right now, yes. Literally saw them early today, but I just like being around her, she's my best friend :)

• Yes I miss a friend who sadly isn't worthy of the title of 'friend'.

• Yes, Very much.

• I miss her lips n the way they felt around my cock

• yes, my yoga teacher. We used to go out for sushi sometimes.

• i miss my wife which will be im married to in future. i dont even know what she looks like,

• Yeah I do

• nope

• Yeah I miss my brother, I'd like say hey bruh u wanna smoke a joint?

• @Stacyzee i miss her alottt...

What Girls Said 27

• yeah, my bae.
    I've seen him on a daily basis for the past week or 2 but with us being largely pre-occupied with studying/prep for presentations, it doesn't really amount to much. Quite sad, I know.
    🙈

• My grandmother that died 7 months ago.

I miss how lively she used to be before she got dementia.

Just how awesome she was and made my childhood more fun.

• i rather not say!

• I can't think of anyone I miss at the moment
    Butttt I do miss playing tug of war with my friend's dog LOL
    I even changed my FB profile pic to one of me and the dog to express how much I miss it

• my grandma. she's so cute.

• My best friend and my boyfriend. I'll see them both on Monday, but I still miss 'em, haha.

• Yeah, in a way, I guess it can be called missing. I miss his arms around me.

• my inexistent innocence, bah, jk, I love being a crazy Santa

• 1) I miss my family and parents/siblings
    2) I miss A good friend , his silence is killing me 😕

• Yes! I miss his smile and laughter
    Why is your heart so cold as ice? Only a act of true love can melt a frozen heart.. lol!

• I miss my father. Especially this time of year when just the 2 of us would get in 4-5 days of late season ice fishing in.

• Yeah, I miss my little sister. She's a genius and I wish I could just hang out with her, she's so much better than my friends

• I miss my guy (long distance relationship).
    I miss the person he used to be :(
    I'd ask him if we could start over with a clean slate and leave all our misunderstandings behind us.

• A few people!
    1. My mom mostly! She lives 5 hours away and I probably see her about twice a year? She's always busy.
    2. Another person who I won't mention... lol I'm trying to not think about him but it's not happening.

• I miss what we used to have. But I gotta wash my hands of the situation. It's no good.

• Grandma.

I don't know right now.

• Yes :/

• Oh yeah! i miss him a lot.

Hey man, when are you going to come back to me? -.-

• I miss my bestfriend a lot. I moved to Canada and she still lives in Utah.

• The only person i missed was my mom because i don't live with her but i just seen her so yeah, at the moment nobody.

• Nah not really, I don't miss people easily.

• Yeah uh, the reason I won't call you joey. Ahahaah.

• nope. I rarely miss anyone

• I miss my dad😞 I'd tell him how much I love him.

• Yes my friends that aren't in lebanon
    And my ex boyfriend and the guy I'm talking to at the moment

• I miss my crush and I would like to tell him how I feel but I don't have the courage to 😕

• Yes , a gag friend who left :( We chatted daily and i miss the persons friendship.