Which ethnicity of girls do you think has the best booty, in general?

This is just for fun please don't make this a debate on race. Also I'm aware that there are always exceptions again this is in general and just for fun. Also my pick is latina they have in my opinion the best balance between size and shape. Also just because I like latina butts the best doesn't mean that I don'tlike other booties

• Latina
    24% (10)29% (10)26% (20)Vote
  • White
    5% (2)20% (7)12% (9)Vote
  • Black
    51% (21)23% (8)38% (29)Vote
  • Asian
    5% (2)11% (4)8% (6)Vote
  • Middle eastern/ indian
    7% (3)9% (3)8% (6)Vote
  • Other
    8% (3)8% (3)8% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|11

Most Helpful Girl

• i think black women have the best butts, i read somewhere that black women generally have narrower hips and more ass volume whereas white women have wider hips and flatter butts.

latina women come second but that might just be because a lot of them are part black :P

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Black girls? haha! O: I am racist! lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Black girls win this one lol not even a question

2|0
    0|0
  • What is your definition on the best ass? Because that could mean something different to someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe middle eastern

1|0
    0|0
  • Middle eastern/latinas. I think many black women are obese, even the one with nice bodies have bad attitudes and ugly faces

0|0
    0|0
  • Italians (;

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course its black followed by latina.

1|0
    0|0
  • latina, black, middle eastern

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh course everyone is different and some girls have bigger or smaller booties in each ethnicity. But if its on a general consensus, I would go with Latina. Majority (no all) of white and Asian girls have smaller booties. And majority (not all) of black girls have bigger bootys. Dont hate me.. im not latina myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black women, obviously.

I'm white.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I'm a sucker for east Asian girls. I like very small, tight butts. Especially if they come together with a generally petite body. I don't like those oversized black/latina butts. I don't quite get what's hot about them.

0|0
    0|0
    • More to love. Of course!

• @fulloflife Haha, alright. Fair enough. I just think they tend to be a little too big sometimes... which is not to say I don't like black girls. In fact, I once had an African girlfriend from Kenya. I just prefer the more athletic type when it comes to black girls. I think I also generally care more about boobs than butt lol

• Well we have big boobs also

• Dunno why so many people here say black girls. I think they often look unproportional - aka plain too big for the rest of their body. Latinas and middle easterners are about the best mix of waist to hips and butt ratio.

0|0
    0|0
  • blck have it way too big and since they always have small tits unless they are fat it's never proportionate. Asians (yellow) literally have no ass to speak of.

Latinas/whites/jews, arabs and brown Asians are where it's at. It's always proportionate with these races and if they are healthy looking other than the ass, the ass is always healthy looking itself in proportion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what kind of booty you want, doesn't it?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't give much attention to the rear end as long as the girl looks like a girl and not like an orangutan.

0|0
    0|0
  • Latina.. LATINA.

0|0
    0|0
  • And watermelon butts take the lead.

White girls have the best asses.

0|0
    0|0
  • White girls all the way! Best bodies, best colors, best facial features.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black girls be having more of the hourglass figure, but don't sleep on indian women man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black girls no doubt

1|0
    0|0