If your partner has problems and doesn't want to even at least tell you about them if you ask, what do you assume that means?

! From the following options, (on the poll) Which do you think is more often the reason.. In most cases... ?

? iF you are the type that would rather not, what is your reason? Does it depend on how you feel for your partner at all? Or is it just that you don't like to expose bad situations with anyone, even if they are important to you and you love them etc.. Etc?

Ummm... Where did my poll go! 😔
Gag is annoying... I posted a poll 😠😠😔

Anyway!!!
If you don't feel comfortable talking to your partner about serious problems in your life, is it most likely because you're not important enough for them to confide in you? Does your decision of not sharing your problems with your partner have anything to do with how you feel about them?

A relationship like that is bound to fail? What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it means they're ashamed or embarrassed

• So in your opinion, it's not precisely because they don't like you enough? Or confide you?

• If you've been together a long time it's hard to tell them you did something wrong that might have grave consequences

• I see... Ok thank you for your opinion. It helps.

Most Helpful Girl

• he want to protect his partner don't cause her problem or he want to solve his problem alone

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on the guy. Generally speaking guys are more likely to isolate themselves when issues occur that they can't really deal out right away.

Your best bet is to communicate yourself to him and explain him that you are in a relationship where you should share all with each other and that you will support him no matter what.

• For me, it means I am dealing with issues and don't want to drag others into it. My issues are my own fault, right? No reason to mess up everyone else...

The lack of communication can pose a significant problem, but I don't think such a relationship is guarranteed to fail.

• They might be embarrassed about something

• You seeing my messages? I'm pretty sure my gag is fucked.

What Girls Said 0