If people could know who thought about them before going to bed, there would be much more happiness in this world... Do you agree?

Most Helpful Girl

• just plain thoughts of endearment, yes! who doesn't want to be remembered :)
    Now I'm curious, who could this person be? :D :P

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Yes yes yes! This is a lovely thought, shame it isn't true. When someone said that they thought of me before bed once I melted. I hope it was true.

• It really depends on the person and what exactly they're thinking about of me. Like if it's someone I don't feel the same about then I would feel really terrible knowing I can't return the feelings.

• It's a sweet thought in theory - but in practice, no. What if the person you hoped would think about you never thought about you at all - and instead those poor unfortunate souls who are harboring misguided tender feelings for you do it every day? Wouldn't you feel really sad and almost guilty that you would never be able to return the feeling, especially knowing that they would also be able to tell that you never spared a thought for them at all?

• Honestly yes, I agree. It would make my week... hell month like AWWWWWW u like me? *Blushy face* I would NEVER be sad or angry again. Well if it was someone I was interested in that is.

• Oh really! And if it isn't mutual?

• oooo I feel bad always, esp if I know him, but I don't want to play with anybodies emotion's. Therefore I'd have to tell him the truth, but not in a harsh way.

• Oh luckily!

• I don't think anyone thinks about me before bed lol. But I think it would be sweet to know if someone did. That would make you feel loved huh?
    One person always knows I think about him every night before I sleep.

• No. That would be creepy asf. I would not want to know which creep was thinking about me before they went to bed.

• no. people would be creeped out by most of them probably.

• not really... what if you thought bad thoughts? :x like... vengeful ones? lmao.

• it would be creepy, i'd like to know if the person i liked was thinking about me but no one else.

• No because the people those people think about would know that they're thinking about them

What Guys Said 9

• Agree and disagree - There would be some who would keep count and try to figure out why certain other people were not thinking about them which would be a negative thought process.

• I fear there'd be a great deal more infidelity, assuming we all knew the exact nature of their thoughts.

• Not really, the people that realise that no one thinks about them would be pretty bummed (to put it lightly) if they were so acutely aware of that fact all the time.

Also, what about people thinking bad thoughts. That would also suck.

• No I don't. Because there's only like 3 people at the most who think about me before I go to be and they're family members.

• It would be creepy and hurtful in the same time, how would you feel if the person you like doesn't think about you while just like you think about her? It would be creepy for her, and hurtful for you.

• Nah.. It takes away a good deal of a mystery away.

• Would be nice to know who thinks of me when they go to sleep at night.

• I think of money before bed.

• Heck yes.

I'm a massive introvert, have exactly 30 friends on Facebook, most of whom I never speak to (guys and girls from my uni that have added me - and if I recognize a face I'll accept begrudgingly). But I used to have a Google Plus profile, and you could see the number of views. And those were well over a thousand before I deleted it. I wondered who the fck those people were. I also had a playlist going on, connected to my Google Plus profile, that I added my favorite videos to, and those were a few thousand views.

I sure would love to know how the heck viewed my profiles (sadly, that isn't an option that Google provides, on neither Google+ nor YouTube)