How to tell my friend to leave my boyfriend alone?

I have a friend she is not a people person she is very strange to most people and dark (she is like goth but weird). I love her though because we have been best friends since kindergarten the only things is that she does not like my boyfriend because he does not like her. Right now my boyfriend and I are on a date and she comes into the resturaunt out of nowhere sitting down in between us like "I did not know you guys were here. I hope that I am not ruining anything for you guys" my boyfriend told her that we were on a date and asked her to leave and she looked at him with the most evil glare I have ever seen. She sits there for minutes talking to me and pretending that my boyfriend does not exsist. The waiter comes to take the order and immediately my boyfriend yells "She is not a part of our table so do not even take her order" she hits him in the face and snatches his menu and orders herself burnt salad. My boyfriend says "What normal person eats burnt salad? You must not be normal if you are going to order that." The waiter comes with the food and my boyfriend is just sitting there staring at her with this angry look on his face as she is eating because this was supposed to be our anniversary dinner. After about an hour of putting up with her my boyfriend had enough and he starts yelling at her "Go away! we do not even want you here where did you come from? What is wrong with you? My girlfriend and I are trying to have a private dinner and that does not include you so someone is going to have to leave right now!" she say's "You are right it is getting too crowded on this booth" and pushes my boyfriend off the booth and takes his food and pours it on him. I just sat there in shock like wtf? He grabs me and pulls me aside telling me "You need to get rid of her she is ruing my date with you. Tell her that you want her to leave" so now I do not know what to do Advice?

What Guys Said 1

• You should've said something immediately instead of just sitting there watching things escalate. When she came up to the table you should've said "this is our anniversary date and we want to be left alone. I'll talk to you tomorrow." If she resisted you should've got mgmt to show her out

What Girls Said 1

• Woah!! Holy crap! I think he must've done something to her, or you must just have a really mental friend. Whoever started hating you is at fault I think. I think you need to calmly ask her to open up and tell her what the problem is... but tbh, her being a demonic Gothic person ordering a burnt salad. I wouldn't like her either