MANLY TEARS , what movie made tears roll for you?

For me it's Interstellar.
Cooper , an astronaut on the other side of the galaxy trying to save humanity and his family, receiving these video from the children he never had a chance to raise , watching them lose faith in their father.
Manly tears were shed.

Hey Dad. You sonabitch. Never made one of these while you were still responding because I was so mad at you for leaving. And when you went quiet, it seemed like I should live with that decision, and I have. But today's my birthday. And it's a special one, because you told me... you once told me that by the time you came back we might be the same age. And today I'm the same age you were when you left.
[crying]
Murph: So it'd be a real good time for you to come back.

What about everyone else?

Most Helpful Girl

• The Room, I cried out of laughter because that movie is just so amazing

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Oh man. Same lol. That's the ONLY part I cried in Interstellar. Fucking bawled my eyes out. 😂

• Interstellar, Gravity, Armageddon, Finding Neverland, the latest Superman. gawd. that dude is so adorable.

• The Normal Heart
    Broken Bridges

What Guys Said 5

• The ending of Terminator 2.

The ending of Titanic (when the camera goes down into the wreck and everyone comes back to life for the final scene)

• If I Stay

God damn...

• Gettysburg
    Band of Brothers
    Count of Monte Cristo

To name a few.

• Hachiko

• Inside Out did it. Interstellar as well.