Who's a more gorgeous woman?

Who's a more gorgeous woman?Jennifer Lawrence
Megan Fox

I have to go with Megan here, she was my first official celebrity crush.

• Megan Fox
    57% (31)63% (19)60% (50)Vote
  • Jennifer Lawrence
    43% (23)37% (11)40% (34)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|14

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Megan Fox wins hand over fist. Jennifer Lawrence is a lot more girly. Megan Fox is spicy hot. Also, I've seen Lawrence's naked body. She doesn't have very great nips. I really dislike them. I initially loved Jennifer Lawrence's personality. But it wore off really quickly.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Megan Fox. Even if I thought Jennifer Lawrence was pretty, her personality annoys me way too much to maintain an attraction to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I had a crush on Megan Fox in high school!! I had a poster of her from "Jennifer's Body" on my door! Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Megan for body but Jennifer for face & personality

1|0
    0|0
  • Megan fox is obviously gunna win cos of the pics u chose, J L has her face in the pic whereas Megan fox has her whole body bending forwards

1|0
    0|0
  • Megan Fox, I've never really found Lawrence that attractive. She's overrated.

1|1
    0|0
  • J-Law has a horrible body compared to the toned Megan fox, and her face isn't as well proportioned

0|1
    0|0
  • jennifer because she doesn't look like a tramp and she has a personality and humour and i like her way more

0|0
    0|0
  • ? i don't understand how anyone would pick jlaw. i don't think she's that pretty..

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Jennifer Lawrence is prettier

0|0
    0|0
  • Pre-plastic surgery Megan Fox for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Jennifer Lawrence looks sexier out of these pics

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer emma stone

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Megan fox, for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Megan Fox

0|1
    0|0
  • Megan Fox, no contest, she is absolutely hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Megan Fox all the way. You heard of Ashley Benson before? She's even hotter than Megan Fox.

images.fanpop.com/.../...benson-657180_600_399.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither are.

Jennifer Lawrence isn't that pretty (and her political views make her worse-looking). And, Megan Fox just isn't attractive to me for whatever reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • jennifer lawrence is a carbon copy of my last girlfriend. that being said megan fox is hotter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Megan Fox is sexy, her name alone is sexy XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to go with Megan Fox I think she's still hot and I don't even like her but I honestly can't deny it

0|0
    0|0
  • Megan fox wayy hotter

0|0
    0|0
  • The surgery fucked Megan up and having seen of Jennifer its got to be Jennifer

0|0
    0|0
  • Megan Fox, I don't like Lawrence at ALL.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jennifer Lawrence.

0|0
    0|0
  • Used to like Megan Fox. That pic was the reason but now I don't find her attractive. Jennifer Lawrence is much more attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0