Do spells work?

I stumbled upon this site about casting spells and magic. Of course, I was curious and want to try it out. So do you think it's worth a shot or I'm just wasting my time?

Most Helpful Guy

• Come on!. No there is nothing like spells, it's a nonsensical thinking. It's a waste of time.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like trying spells, it's fun sometimes. It's nice to have something to believe in, even if it isn't real. Sometimes I really believe in that stuff and other times I don't. It's worth a shot you, might end up liking it. It's really no different from religion.

What Guys Said 5

• Hey, as long as what it asks doesn't require hurting someone, go for it. I dabbled a bit in magic and the like myself in the past. Nothing substantial came of it and I really just like believing in "traditional" magic nowadays. But there's nothing wrong with exploring or having fun~ 'Sides, magic's real in a different sense than most would understand~ Sift through those spells and chants and MAYBE you'll find out what I mean ;)

• It's superstition.
    This being said, if you believe in tarot cards or in virgin births or in homeopathy or in things like "a black cat crossing the street from left to right gives you one year of bad luck", you might as well believe in those spells.

• I once casted wingardium leviosa on a chick with a very short skirt. Got slapped. Worth it. Will try again.

• Try it out. See what happens.

I always love reading and trying out that bullshit. It's the best. Oh, and PM me if it works lol

• One way to find out

What Girls Said 2

• All that sort of nonsense is a waste of time.

• Eh. I don't believe in all that stuff, but whatever floats your boat.