What does it mean if you keep dreaming of the same guy?

Lately I've noticed that I keep dreaming about this guy I'm friends with. The dreams are about our future together.

What Guys Said 2

• Probably Nada! I've dreamed about pink elephants with wings chasing me through the jungle, and it was a nightmare! Guess what? I never had anything like that happen to me! WOW! the Sheer awe! The utter amazement! Dreams are fun to try to make heads or tails of if you have nothing really to do, or you think that unicorns and leprechauns make crystals that give you power to align planets! Aside from that, he was possibly on your mind for frivolous reasons, and he was possibly on your mind because you were unconsciously (or consciously?) thinking about him! Usually it's the former to which we try to assign too much actual meaning, but it could be the latter, and you have something for the guy! Forget about the dreams, I mean ENJOY THEM! But focus on reality... Do you like him? Him, you? Don't know... Ask! The answer is pretty self explanatory about how to proceed from there! ;)

• Well part of it likely is about what you want for your future and how you're coping with getting there. The other parts are probably how you feel about him...

What Girls Said 1

• you like him. even if you say you dont.. your brain psycologicly likes him and soon you'll realise it.