Do you have someone you always end up turning to, even if you shouldn't?

Unfortunately I do. I was avoiding the decision to have anything to do with him because I knew it was a bad decision, but I kinda just made a stupid ass choice anyway lmfao

Most Helpful Guy

• You mean like how a flower leans towards the sun?

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to, a long time ago. Then I learned that I'm a fucking adult and that I should stop pitying myself and stop being dependent on someone else for my own happiness lol. Now I only turn to those who appreciate me, and I only turn to them when I really need it. Otherwise I deal with my own problems by myself.

What Guys Said 6

• No not anymore the only people I turn to now a days are the people I actually trust, which are few and far between.

• we all have, it is unavoidable.

• You must realize that some people don't mind and are rather happy when friends share their problems with them. :)

• What does this shit even mean?

Like a dealer or a piece of shit?

• Yep 😶
    And it's called one sided stuff :P

• Thats be my special bottle of booze or my car.

What Girls Said 5

• Live and learn darling live and learn.

I used to do that when I was younger because you have limited options in high school and you think maybe it will be okay *This Time*, but not anymore. Once someone burns me that's it. It can hurt at the beginning, but it's better than you needing them when you already know they won't come through.

• no. I'm done with stupid friends. got rid of all that drama about 3 years ago.

• Yes ma'am, unfortunately I do. And even tho he broke my heart into a billion pieces, he's still the one that I turn too. Sad state of events.

• No, I don't have anyone like that thankfully. You have me if you need to chat. :)

• Yes, I hate it