What do you do to wind down at the end of the week?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 13

• I do my homework, study hard, help the poors and pray... I think you already knew that how I never do anything bad...
    I am a good boy...

• I go out to eat and then off to a Movie other times a sports bar in the day time the mall and the Beach

• Play video games and go out for a jog. I have nothing else to do anyway.

• This.

Write poetry
    Take walks
    Smoke my cigars
    Smoke my pipe tobacco
    Spend my evenings on the back porch watching the sunset.

• Pretty boring for 23

• Sounds like a fair bit of a bomb. I wouldn't recommend that. I think if you're trying to get your life on track, you need something which will last you a while before you have to do much work on it

• O it will last me a while, and it's in within my price range, right now it's the best option for me the work won't cost much or take long anyway I think the practice anyway.

• I would love to get together with a girl. First, we'd take a bath/shower together; no sex, no touching, just watching each other wash ourselves, except our backs. We'll wash each other's backs. We'll rub lotion on ourselves, except backs. Get dressed up, eat dinner, put in a romantic comedy, make popcorn, and cuddle together under a blanket.

• Go for a long run then have sex... how bout you?

• I don't really have my life scheduled that way. I don't say "ok here's my work hard period, then here's my wind down period". I just live life spontaneously.

• That exact same thing I do during the week.
    ... I'm not a very happy person.

• If I am able I load a nice green bowl of chronic. Then head to a local bar that screams my name like Norm from "Cheers"

• Interesting.

• I thought they did exist in California!

So why did I book that holiday?

• Actually we have it all in California including ridiculous taxes!

• Smoke a joint and shotgun a couple beers.

• Either a relaxing date night with my babe fireplace, movie, wine
    Or bar hopping fun with my buds.

• I get a good massage.

• I cruise around looking for parties that are over and try to get a quickie from girls like in the last pic before they wake up.