What part of the chicken is your favourite?

• Breast
  • Wing
  • Leg
  • I don't like chicken
  • I'm a vegan
  • I only eat vegans
Y'all all seem to like the absolute driest part of the bloody bird. Why? Do you hate your tastebuds?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the thigh. There's a sufficient amount of meat on the bone but it's not dry like the breast. Perfect mix between the two.

What Guys Said 38

• Chicken breast tastes amazing. It can be prepared in so many different ways, and goes with anything! And if done properly, it isn't dry.

I just... never liked chicken legs/thigh. I mean, a skin on/bone in thigh is great for making soup base, and I strip the meat, shred it, and add barbecue sauce to it for sandwiches so it doesn't go to waste, but other than that? I don't eat it. I just don't like it. I'm purely a white meat guy when it comes to chicken and turkey.

And damn, if you think chicken is dry... ugh. there is a reason I don't eat much turkey.

• Breast man here.

Breast meat cooked properly is not dry at all.
    Dark meat is just more forgiving about being overcooked than white meat is.

• I prefer the left side of the chicken.

Chicken breast gets dry when it is overcooked. Always use a meat thermometer when cooking chicken to avoid overcooking.

• I eat chicken breast pretty much every night for dinner. Love me some buffalo wings too though, wish my metabolism would cooperate, haha.

• I like the wing. It doesn't have a whole lot of meat but it's the tastiest to me. If the breast had that much flavor I'd go nuts.

• I'm not a vegan but I'm a vegetarian

• I defiantly like the leg the best. But Chicken breast is amazing for certain things. It just depends what you are making really. I like both equally

• Wings cause I am black ;) lol but seriously wings are my fav and then the skin and then the blood marrow.

• You forgot thigh? or is that part of the leg because i don't like the drumstick part.

• you dont like the drumstick?

... what is wrong with everyone AHHHH!!!

• -.- it's called biting it bruh.

• Biting, chewing? Pls, Us Brits always had our butler to cut the food up for us 😪.

I know now why parents always give kids the drumsticks, it's because thats the part they can't be bothered with!

• I only eat vegans xD yum!

• Breast. You asked why. Because it has the least fat, and probably the most protein? Not sure about the latter.

• Yeah but it tastes like sawdust.

• I know legs are tastier, but not as beneficial. Plus there are many ways to cook em, they don't always taste like sawdust xD. Grilled breast meat for example is way tastier than legs'

• "Y'all all seem to like the absolute driest part of the bloody bird. Why? Do you hate your tastebuds? "
    AMEN, the breasts taste like wood shavings.
    I like wings but also legs.

• Breast or wing!

• Breast, I'm a boob d00d.

• I agree the breast is like the driest part and nasty. I like the leg the most.

• Thigh and legs

• Juicy thighs <3

• agreed with your update 110%! just gimme the damned legs. i always have to have soy sauce when my dad cooks breasts... make em somewhat tasty.

• I'm a fan of the legs.

• I love the legs

• breast for me

• Wherever there's the most meat - or in this case, the most poultry.

• I'm going with the tits on a chicken.

• I'm a vegetarian but from the limited experience with chicken I found that I don't like it at all.

• breast, i love chicken breast, i hope this doesn't sounds creepy lol

• Legs yummy!

• Chicken tits are delicious.

• you realize you missed thighs right? chicken thighs are the most succulent part. second runner up would be wings but mostly only with hot sauce. mm. i would pick hot wings over anything actually. so thighs would be my first choice unless it was hot wings. then i would pick hot wings over a lot of foods not just different parts of chicken.

• Legs and wings

• All of it no favorite part

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 31