What would you do if?

After a long workout session at home... too long... you realize if you don't hit the showers now, you're going to be seriously late for work. You get to your one and only bathroom, throw back the shower curtain, and sitting in the tub is a live rat staring back at you. What would you do?

• F the shower, I'm going to work sweaty
  • Reach for nearest blugeoning item, and send that rat back to hell from whence it came
  • Go get a box, shoo the rat inside, and then set it free outside before heading to the shower
  • SCREAM. PANIC. JUMP ON SOMETHING! REPEAT!
  • Call an exterminator, call out to work. I could not live another moment knowing there was a rat in the house.
  • Burn the entire house down. It will all sort itself out in the end.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd call the exterminator and have them deal with the rat and then have them make sure no other rat ever gets in my house again. EVER.

Then I'd spend the rest of the day disinfecting anything the rat could've touched and spraying for fleas.

What Guys Said 1

• It seems you are afraid of rats

What Girls Said 2

• Im going to smack that rat to the next life.

• If the rat gives me a bitch stare, I'm not taking a risk I'm gonna chuck that thing out the window. If it's just like a nice little rat I'll shoo it in a box and let it nicely outside.