What is your biggest regret in life?

If you can't think of one single regret, what is ONE OF the biggest regrets you've had in your entire life?

For me, it's probably when I decided to quit all sports in high school. I had issues with the coaches, but I wish I would have just stayed on the Baseball team, and tried to at least play Football.

@LifeEqualsLove Most guys in our age group are idiots.

@sovetskii13 This hits hard with our generation. It seems like so many people our age are uncertain in life.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Spending so long trying to figure out what I want to do in life. Learned one thing to some extent, got bored. Switched to something else, got bored. Switched to something else. Hoping I can stick with this one.

What Girls Said 14

• I don't have any. The only things would be the two years lost with my first two boyfriend. But in a way this lead me into the life I have now...

• Quitting dance

• Letting people get inside my head.

• Letting my guard down and allowing my heart to fall in love, only to have it broken 💔

• maybe not learning languages before, I'm kinda old now lol

wish I could have started at 4 or something

but I have no regrets, the languages thing wasn't really my decision

• begin born! lol

• Mine is line with yours. I really regret not playing sports in high school. I love sports. Would have had a much better social life and would have set me up with healthy habits that would likely have lasted past high school.

• We tend to have a lot in common.

• Yes, and for some reason, Adam Wainwright is terrible against the Reds the past four season.

• Yeah, I don't know why that is.

I am super impressed with our rookie pinch hitter, Hazelbaker. Dude is a machine.

• Letting my guard down

• My marriage.

• Which marriage?

• @Red_Arrow no i wasn't saying you were lying, i was just saying if she was posting things like that for months or more, i am bad at getting things out at times
      Im not saying i know anything about it. I was just trying to give some motivation just in case anything was left in the tank.
      I mean after all these years of struggle they are still together for some reason right?

• @hazoplmeught - Many marriages are still together because there are other things that make it impossible to safely part. Any breakup carries the risk of retribution from one to the other. Plus, often there are other reasons for remaining together, such as financial. Not saying these are her reasons, just pointing out that many things apply. And like I said, it is her life and I will not discuss it with others any more. She knows I respect her and understand a lot about her. That is where I will leave it.

• That I'm single.

• Meth.

• Drop out of school but I'm working on getting my GED no shame

i shouldn't stayed in High school.

• At least you're getting your GED! I have talked to many high school dropouts who wish they would have graduated.

• It's okay thanks the sad part, my sister, just finish high schools she has a learning disability so I feel I should had graduated with no real problem besides dealing with depressed that I didn't know I was dealing with.

• I can see how that's discouraging, but just keep your head up.

• getting married

• Failing my classes and getting dismissed from university.

What Guys Said 13

• That I didn't take my advanced education as seriously as I should have. While I was in the Army I had the opportunity to take college courses and I pretty much blew them off. I regret this because had I taken this a little more seriously I would have earned my degrees sooner. I suppose I have made up for some lost time because as it stands now I'm near finishing my second Masters degree, an MBA in project management. My point is if I had earned these degrees sooner than perhaps I would be further ahead in my career than I am now.

• Eating more and being less active at 11.
    I was ALWAYS a bouncy, super active kid, and VERY skinny.
    I remember my older sister telling me "if you were any skinnier you would die" when I was 9 or 10, and I started eating more after that.

Been overweight my whole life after that. And the longer you are heavy, and the heavier you are, and the older you get? The harder it is to ever lose that weight or keep it off. I've been fat for 21 years, and I trace it all back to that. I can't help but wonder what I've missed out on in those two decades, just from being too big, and to tired, to participate.

• I dropped an old girlfriend off at college it was her first day I helped her move in to her dorm and everything the same day she cheated on me and that week she cheated on me with 4 different guys a month later she texted me crying (because I wouldn't answer her call) saying she was on heroine and stuff my biggest regret is that I should have screen shotted the texts and sent them to her mom because her mom would have stopped paying for her college refused to send her to rehab and completely shunned her from the family. I know I'm an asshole. Its a long story that I dont feel like typing out. Long story short she played me from day one and cheated on me a lot more than 5 guys at college. Its true love is blind.

• Not working hard enough in school or university.

• I should have pursued actual relationships in college instead of just hookups. So many people I have known in college found their current wives and husbands while in school.

I saw, and was an involuntary accessory of, so much cheating in college that it scarred me from wanting me to pursue a relationship in college.

• I wish I could have hooked up in college. Too many girls in college are picky, and only wanted guys to spoil them.

I notice girls in their 30's hit that sexual peak ;)

• done plenty of stupid shit, no time for regrets, though.

• -Not breaking out of my shy stage earlier (@ 17)
    -Not travelling more back in Uni days
    -Being a pussy in football, not pushing myself
    -Not saving & investing my money earlier in life

• -At least you're not shy now. Being shy isn't a bad thing, especially in our electronic technology generation. Actually, it's much more acceptable than it used to be.
      -You can travel at any age though.

Other than those, I see your points.

• Being shy is a bad thing, it limits your experiences in life, long list of things.
      Travelling post-college is very, very difficult. Taking time off alone isn't easy when you have an 'adult job' lol

• I disagree. I know many shy people who excel in life. Like I said, our generation communicates through electronics more than anything now-So it actually works out.

I guess it depends on your college life. When I was in college, I was working basically full time hours, and trying to balance four or five classes. Since I've been out of college, I actually have MORE time to travel. The problem is, getting MONEY to travel :(

• I got coke instead of Pepsi last night to try and "shake things up" and I was severely disappointed in myself after. Like, wtf? You know better, d00d...

• wasted too much time behind some screens

• unknowingly betraying a girl i really cared about... i think about it and everything that's happened since.

• Not saying yes.

• I regret the fact that I could've become a govt spy but refused.

• Deciding to work at the Warren County Sheltered Workshop Inc.