If you had met me before, how would you describe me, personality wise?

And I will tell you what I think of you. 😁

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Sincere, Intelligent, fun and always respectful & kind towards other people on here. Just an all round really nice person. That is the impression i have always had of you on G@G... on your last account and this one :) I have nothing negative to say about you at all!! :)

What Guys Said 14

• Attractive , sweet and caring. A fun personallity that lights up the room when you come in.

• You seem cool and smart. I dont know you well, but I've seen you a few times in the comments, and at the mytake about horror movies. :)

• You seem like a chill and introspective person based on your questions.

• Inquisitive, friendly, bored.

• I think you're serious but also very sweet and interesting

• Well,

Scary, Courageous, Intelligent, Stubborn and
    Ordinary of course.

• Curtis, you are quiet but not shy, you like to observe people before getting to know them and talk to them. I think that you have a kind heart and a sarcastic mind.

• Always wanted to blow me

• Nah, pass.
      I'm glad that you found a way to better control your anger though. Even though you make many laugh with your comment, you aren't that mean of person you appear to be.

• This is rape and No I am not, it's called "honest" look it up ha

• nice

• You always answer my questions, but at times I see a lot of self hate towards yourself from your comments. I hope that you are successful in learning to love yourself a bit.

• not self hate, just self assessing myself and tired of bs.

• I see your username frequently and i think you are positive person :)

• I have never seen you around before, hi! lol. And from your comment, I think that you are a nice person and hopefully, I'll see ya around on the site!

• haha even tho i made sure to comment everywhere!
      Thanks, sure c u around :)

• You are intelligent, funny, cool, chill...

• Mario! I think that you are kind, funny and handsome for your age. I don't think that you should think negative about your looks or anyone else either.

• Opps, I meant no one else should think negative about their own looks.

• Oh ok I guess I misread that lol

• A perfect asker

• Nice, friendly and pretty! I won't post my face on here sorry just no

• Very beautiful intelligent an horny

• sorry but I dont like you

What Girls Said 7

• Hmm! You seems quite lol! In your own world and serious! I would be scared haha if I didn't know you.

• I think that you are very funny, sweet, kind and adorable. You wanted to be a nutritionist, right? I really hope that you are able to reach yer goals. ☺️

• you are unique, smart and sexy babe ;) what about me?

• You have the best questions. So funny and smart. Really chill gal. Intelligent and always have good opinions! and I'm your follower and you're mine :P

srsly though you're awesome.

• I think you actually write opinions and advise in a way you'd advise a person face to face. (That's a good thing in case i wrote it weird)

• I'm sorry, I have seen you around GaG but not enough to form an opinion yet. I do think that you are nice though.

• You seem pretty chill, fun, funny, and like a cool person to hang with.

• I really like your opinions, they are always logical and make good points. You are sweet, kind, pretty and very understanding of others.

• the funny, casual friend who has an insightful perspective to all situations.

• U r intelligent, funny, and weird and cool at the same time 🙃