Do you like to touch or be touched more (by people you're comfortable with)?

I <3 when people I'm comfortable with touch the skin on my body, it's such a Euphoric feeling

• Touch
  • Be touched
  • Neither

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I love to get touched but I love touching too. I just don't get touched as much as I touch people.

• i don´t like touching so much. it feels intrusive and i´m never sure if she wants what i do. being touched is cool though, if it´s the right person touching you.

• It's good. Feeling a warm touch makes me feel ok.
    It's worse when the other person have cold hands... bbrrrrr

• I like to be touched more I guess but there are very few people who I'm comfortable enough with to let them touch me

• both, and im getting neither. lol

• I like being touched better.

• I hate being touched as it feels weird.

• i like the second and third touch damn <3

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• Be touched 😍 But I actually like doing both when it's on a romantic level.. I just like being touched more haha

• I am single so I wouldn't know how that feels like anymore!

• I love love love to be touched. I love hugs, cuddles, anything. I crave that kind of affection from my boyfriend and friends.

• When the skin on my body is caressed, I feel a euphoric feeling radiating out from the site and spreading through my body <3

• Same. When I'm with my boyfriend most times I'm like always hugging him or he always has his arms around my waist or something. And now I feel like cuddling, haha.

• No, I don't like to touch or being touched. It makes me uncomfortable and I always wonder why they are touching me.

• Why the hell would they take a picture with the chick naked in the woods?

Only if my boyfriend is touching me and I love to touch him ^^

• i like touching more because i have sensitive skin and most people aren't warm or gentle enough to touch me without me feeling discomfort.

• hah yeah... weirdly the same lol.

For me, I don't know if "sensitive skin" is the right way to describe it, but, I get... the bad kind of ticklish, really easily.
      Like, there are a lot more wrong ways to touch me than right ways. And even the right ways can become annoying if someone does the same thing for too long.

The flipside is, when someone touches me in a way that DOES feel good, I think it's... even better than most people's version of "good".
      If that makes any sense lol

• Thyroid problems do tend to run in families, yeah.

Send me a message if/when you get lab work done. There are some things to know, in terms of what's the *best* way to treat such a thing (if it's a problem at all) -- as opposed to the "standard" approach.

• @redeyemindtricks alright, thanks :D i'll call my mom about it

• I like hugs but I wouldn't want to be touched in those ways unless I was dating the guy or if we were married.

• what's with the totally naked woman and fully dressed man. really odd

• I like both. I love cuddling because it's always two sided.

• Be touched

• Both! Let's spread the love

1 private opinion(s)