I'm guessing I was looking at her too much in class and I think she doesn't like me then?

walking with my friend to class & I saw the girl I like there & I was looking her but then I just looked away. But then later we pass by again at the hallway & i turn around to look at her but she hide behind her friend. Then later when she came to class I was looking at her & she caught me looking so I just looked away. Then when she went over to talk to her friend I was looking at her but then I stopped. But later when i turn around I saw her at the back of the class & she was looking at me but then later she left class early?

What Girls Said 2

• She is nervous that you are going to approach her

• But I don't know why when we pass by again at the hallway she hide behind her friend. But then I guess she moved to the back of the class & was looking at me but then later she left class early with her friend though so I don't know

• Just be like "Hey how r u" then talk and then be like"oh i gotta get to class (or something), whats your phone number"?

• Okay

• She noticed & either likes you or is toying with you cuz she liked the attention. Talk to her.

• But I don't know when we pass by again at the hallway I turn around to look at her but she just hide behind her friend. Then I guess when she went over to talk to her friend I was kinda looking at her but then I stopped so maybe that's why she moved to the back of the class though & left class early with her friend lol

• You two do like each other. Playing the cute bashful thing.

• Lol are you sure cause I thought the reason why she did this stuff was because I was looking at her too much & I was creeping her out & she just doesn't like me lol

What Guys Said 0