Do you know what kind of girls/guys you attract the most?

I mean something like germans, indian or middle eastern or something? They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder like everyone has his own taste in woman/men but i barely get stared at by europeans but indian men an arab men always look at me especially indians and there's also something i realised that a bit chubbier and older men love me, like they think I'm unbelievably beautiful etc. This all may sound weird but i swear this is the truth! i bet i'm not the only who attracts some special kind of guys? Give me your opinions!

Sorry if i sound a bit arrogant but i'm just trying to explain the situation! :)

0|0
14|11

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I have no idea who I attract tbh. I don't know if I even attract a type specifically. I never really have thought of it from the other side of things. 😮

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white but it seems like I only get interest from black girls. Still not enough interest to actually take things further though. Oh well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an Australian of Indian descent and tend to attract girls of the mediteranean race - Spanish (and their descendants - latinas), Greeks, Italians, Romanians, Southern Slavs, Turkish, Middle-Eastern (Arab, Jewish, Persian), Armenians, and South Asians.
    Also, East Asians.
    There are races who steer clear of my race too - esp North Europeans, Northern Slavs, and other South Asians who are completely whitewashed or those who believe in caste/religion/north vs south indian/dark vs fair skin etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I seem to attract a lot of Eastern European women of Slavic descent such as Polish and Russian women. My ex was a Russian actually 👩

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest, I have no idea what kind of girls I attract the most. I never really thought about it much. I have known several different kinds of people who I thought were attracted to me at some point, but never really lumped them together into categories.

0|0
    0|0
  • hispanic and black and white blond girls seem to really like me. it's so weird bc I'm white with really dark thick hair and these women like me. that's very unusual.

0|0
    0|0
  • i usually attract the ones i'm never interested in

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually psycho chicks ha

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly white and Indian women who seem like they are in their 30s. Probably beard lovers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I attract a huge amount of gay guys and almost no women at all. Lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Looks-wise, I attract pretty much everyone, but South-East Asians seem to find me especially appealing for some reason. I guess my skin is very pale, I'm tiny size-wise & look very young and sweet for my age.

Personality-wise, nobody finds me attractive for a relationship though :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I attract guys in relationships

0|0
    0|0
  • Like old guys LOL and white average guys and in Canada this fat doode was looking at me from behind it creeped me out especially I was wearing shorts there...

0|0
    0|0
  • Always older guys. Like 20 years older. Or like 10 years younger. Seldom ever in my age range.

0|0
    0|0
  • the only thing I attract are mosquitoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mainly white guys because of where I live. Sometimes Hispanic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mean, HATEFUL, & abusive ones :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Ahaha I'm pretty sure I don't attract anyone.

0|1
    0|0
  • Foreign men like me more than locals.

0|0
    0|0
  • I attract no guys. 🙆

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty much every nationality

0|0
    0|0
  • I attract the cute ones, most of the time Hispanics

0|0
    0|0
  • White guys I suppose, nerdy types mostly.

0|0
    0|0